Female! Jason-Voorhees x Childhood-Friend! Reader (Part 1) [Friday The 13th]

(Ok so looking for an image for this I couldn't fucking find anything that wasn't sexualized so this is the closest I could get XD)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

(Anything written like this is a dream)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): "Guys please stop she is going to die!" I said while I was being held back by 2 bullies as the third one was currently holding Jasmine under the water.

Bully #1: "That bitch fucking deserve it! She has such a messed up face!"

This enraged me even more as I elbowed the first bully in the face as I kicked the second bully in the nuts. I think I broke the first bully's nose but it didn't matter. I quickly went over to the third bully and pulled him off of Jasmine! I quickly pulled Jasmine out of the water! I pulled her to land and I was trying to wake her up.

(Y/N): "Jasmine please wake up!"

Bully #3: "That bitch is probably dead!"

I checked to see if she was breathing...but she wasn't.

Bully #3: "Did we but that bitch into the ground?!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I gently put down her body and I ran toward the third bully and I tackled him to the ground. I just began punching his face over and over again and the other bullies ran away in fear. I kept punching his face even after it was all bloody until I felt myself get pulled of him.

Camp Counselor: "(Y/N)! Stop!"

(Y/N): "No! I need to kill him, like she killed her!"

Camp Counselor: "What are you talking abou-" They then looked over at the body of Jasmine and they immediately started to get it.

Camp Counselor: "Call 911!" They shouted to another counselor. They stayed back to hold me back from destroying more of the bully's face!

(Timeskip)

I was talking to the cops now about what the group of bullies did. I saw the main bully I had attacked was being taken to an ambulance. I saw that Jasmine's body was being taken into an ambulance also but the people who were transporting her body decided to take a break right before they put her body into the ambulance.

(Y/N): "Hey dumbasses! How about actually doing your fucking job!"

Police Officer: "Hey kid! Language!

(Y/N): "I just saw my fucking friend die! I don't care about my fucking language!"

Police Officer: "Your right, I'm sorry...but just try to be a little more polite."

Ambulance Worker: "Alright kid, calm down, we are getting to it!" They both looked back at the stretcher but there was no body anymore!

Ambulance Worker: "What the hell!? Yo police, the body is gone!"

I looked over at them and I saw the body was gone! The police officers went over and they couldn't find the body anywhere near the area!

(Y/N): "Wait...could she be alive?!"

I felt myself getting shook awake, I opened my eyes to see that it was my friend, Daniel.

Daniel: "Damn, you were really out of it."