Wraith x Reader [Apex Legends]

(Disclaimer: I haven't played apex legends in like half a year and I admittedly don't know the lore of apex that well but I'm gonna try my best)

(Request from @Officer_K)

=========================================

(You can look however you want)

Your abilities:
Tactical: EE-ONE-D / Description: A drone that follows you around just out of reach to be attacked. Periodically you can activate the drone that shakes the area around you. Any enemies that move around while this is happening, their location will be revealed.

Ultimate: Suppress / Description: When this is activated, you and your teammates cannot be scanned by anything for 60 seconds. Also you and your teammates footsteps are a little bit quieter.

Passive: Shake It Off / Description: When you get scanned, you are scanned for less time.

Your Scanner:

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

I have been part of the Apex Legends for about a year now and I have been playing in the Apex Games for 2 years now. I have been able to win many games so I became an Apex Legend. I wasn't here because I like to kill or be a legend, I was just here to make some money to help my family back on my home planet.

I entered the drop ship and I immediately went to the corner of the drop ship, waiting to be able to descend down to "World Edge". I was prepared to do this whole thing completely solo...because even though I was a Legend, I am still a very anti-social person. I wasn't really shy I just rather be alone then be with people.

I was getting myself pumped up when I got a tap on my shoulder. This kinda startled me as I turned around and I saw it was Wraith.

(Y/N): "Dear god Wraith, you scared me!"

Wraith: "Sorry..." she then looked down.

Even though I was anti-social, Wraith was one of my friends I did have. Me and her were both pretty awkward individuals and that kinda attracted us to each other.

(Y/N): "It's fine...What do you need?"

Wraith: "I was wondering if you wanted to be on my squad?"

(Y/N): "Sure, I was planning on doing it solo but having teammates makes it better."

Wraith: "Solo? You are the only person who has no problem doing this solo! I could never."

I chuckled at this as she did as well.

(Y/N): "Who else is in your squad?"

Wraith: "Uhh...you were the only one who I asked..."

(Y/N): "Well we can do this as a duo." I gave her a smile.