Female! Werewolf x Vampire! Reader [Original Story]

This is my Halloween one-shot! If you want to see like a horror character one shot, I have a "DBD One-Shot" book that has some of the popular horror icons one-shots.

=========================================

(You can look however you want but you will have paler version of your skin color to your normal skin color. You will obviously have Vampire teeth and red eyes)

Your Clothing:

(It will have a character from your favorite video game on it but this is the basis for it, You will also always have the hood up to protect you from the sun)

(This will be my own version of vampires but will take inspiration from other sources)
=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes and I looked at the time...6:30 AM,

"I should be able to get 30 minutes of sleep..." I thought to myself as a closed my eyes.

It only felt like I had my eyes closed for 10 seconds when I heard my dreaded iPhone alarm go off!

"What the fuck!?" I thought as I took my phone and looked at the time...7 AM!

(Y/N): "I shut my eyes for what felt like seconds, how is it 7 AM!" I said to myself while the dreaded alarm kept playing!

I angrily pressed the "Stop" button on my phone before I slammed my face into my pillow.

(Y/N): "I don't even want to go to my university..." I said while it being muffled.

I thought about not going but I decided that since it was the last day of the weekday so I could deal with one more day of classes.

I groggily got out of bed and I went to my closest and I got my clothes out of my closet. Black Jeans with a plain white shirt. I immediately put on my favorite hoodie that had my (Your Favorite Video Game Character) and I put the hood up.

It wasn't sunny out yet, it was still kinda dark but I use any excuse to have my hood up so people can't look at me...I hate when people look at me. Also usually Vampires have a sort of sunscreen that we could use to avoid having to use a hood to cover us from the sun...but I was allergic to the sunscreen so I didn't use it.

I left my room and I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and I got out a blood bag. I put the bag up to my mouth and let my vampire teeth sink into the bag as I began to suck out the blood.

I walked into my living room of my apartment, I went to my TV and I turned it onto the news, and it looked like I just tuned into some breaking news.

News Reporter: "Breaking news! The "Lunar Wolf Killer" has struck again! The body of two vampires has been found earlier this morning. The police have not released a statement yet, however a witness has officially confirmed that it is a werewolf that is doing the killings..."