Female! Team-Skull-Grunt x Old-Friend! Reader [Pokemon]

(I just honestly love Pokémon so much I have to restrain myself from writing too many one shots about it. Honestly there are so many people I would want to write a one shot about in Pokémon that it is hard to pick one. If you have any Pokémon requests please request it! It will help me out!)

=========================================

(You can look however you want to)

(Your Team: Mimikyu [Your ace], Turtonator, and Toucannon)

Your House:

(This takes place before the games of sun and moon

(This takes place before the games of sun and moon. That's why you live in the players house)

=========================================

(Y/N)'s POV

I yawned as I walked out of Iki town and the locals were thanking me for getting rid of Team Skull.

Team Skull were a bunch of rejects that lost the island challenge so they think they have the right to basically a bunch of dickhead thiefs. They constantly are starting havoc around the Alola Region and stealing peoples Pokémon. I made it my goal to make sure the people of Melemele Island are safe from these wannabe Team Rocket idiots! I guess that technically make me a vigilante...maybe...I don't know

I had my tired Mimikyu on my shoulder as she was struggling with not falling asleep. I gave her a pet on her head...well it's not really her head but still...she knows I mean well. I was making my way down route 1 and I saw a two more Team Skull grunts in the distance, both of them male. I could tell because they had blue hair.

(Y/N): "Do these guys ever take a fucking break?!" As I kept walking until I was hearing distance from them.

Team Skull Grunt #1: "Come on kid, give us the Pichu or we are going to hurt you!"

Kid: "No I will never give up Pichu!"

Team Skull Grunt #2: "I think this kid wants to get hurt!" He said while cracking his knuckles.

Threatening a child...what real class of them I thought while I signaled my Mimikyu to block the way so they couldn't run away. Mimikyu sneakily passed the 2 dumbasses and got into position.

(Y/N): "Real classy of you two, to threaten a child."

They both instantly turned around and the second one immediately got scared.

Team Skull Grunt #2: "Yo, I think that's him!"

Team Skull Grunt #1: "Who?"

Team Skull Grunt #2: "It's (Y/N)! The dude who has been a pain in the ass for Team Skull!"

(Y/N): "Glad I have a reputation!"

Team Skull Grunt #1: "This is (Y/N)? Doesn't seem that intimidating. I bet I can beat him in battle!"