Transfer Student

(Original edit by me

(Original edit by me. The characters are not drawn by me but i did take 2 separate pictures and made this edit)

Venti's pov:

"Did you hear? A new boy is gonna transfer into our school.", said Hu Tao to me.
"So?"
"Does that not excite you!?", said Hu Tao while jumping all around me.
I can never really hate that side of her. She gets all excited over little things and so do I.
"It does excite me. I wonder if I can be friends with him"
"I know right!",said Hu Tao.
"The bell is about to ring right? Let's head into the class. The teacher will bring the new boy along with him today." I said and we both ran into our class.

Ganyu and Kazuha were already present in the class. The seating arrangement in our class was such that maximum 3 could sit together in one bench. Ganyu, Kazuha and Aether sat behind Me and Hu Tao.

"Aether is not with you both?", asked Kazuha.

"Have not really seen him", I said.

In a while, Aether came dashing into the class. "It was wild today", he said.
"Why?", asked Ganyu.
"Lumine! She was making toast this morning. Guess what? She burnt it so much that it was inedible. But that's not even the wild part. She had forgotten to turn off the gas knob while being busy in making her burnt toast! Our whole house would have burnt down into ashes if I was a bit too late in realizing that"

I could not stop laughing at his words. "That's such a lumine thing for her to do" I said.

Lumine read in our class but we were in different sections.

In a while, the teacher came into the classroom.

"As you all are already aware, a new friend will be joining you all in this class from today." She looked at the door and called the boy inside the classroom.

The boy came in so quietly but his aura was really intense. He had kind of the same hair as me though. That was quite unusual for me to see. And his eyes were golden... the first thing that I thought after seeing him was 'He looks like me If I was emo'

Just the thought of it made me laugh a bit.
"Venti? May I know why you are laughing in the middle of the class?" The teacher asked ne.
"Ooppss... ehe... sorry for that teach^" I said with a smile. The teacher gave a sigh.

"This boy right here is Xiao. I hope that you all will be good to him. Be sure to make him feel comfortable. Xiao, you may sit beside Venti and Hu Tao"
Xiao walked upto our bench and sat right beside me.
"So your name is Xiao? I am Venti! Ehe^ Nice to meet ya!" I forwarded my hand to him for a handshake.
But he said nothing and did not even bother to look at me. I put my hand back down and ignored him as well.
"My my... being ignored... Venti of all people being ignored..."
"Shut up. Don't talk like that in my ears Hu Tao" I said.

But it was really uncomfortable to sit beside that Xiao. He would not talk back at all and ignore every question of mine.
Once in a while I glanced at him. He had a book in his hand but it was upside down. Clearly he was not paying any attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

In a while, the class was finally over.
"Now we have a free period!" Said Hu Tao while jumping out of her seat beside me. She walked around our seat and went to Xiao. "I see that you've been ignoring us quite a bit. But that does not bother me. I am Hu Tao!"
"I am Aether btw", he said from behind Xiao.
"I am Ganyu"
"My name is kaedehara kazuha"
"Now then, since everyone's being this nice to you, won't you consider talking with us... unless you can't spea-"

"Why are all of you bothering me?", Xiao said with a stern voice before Hu Tao could finish. "Stop messing around me already. And you", he pointed towards me and continued, "Your glaring is irritating."

To be honest, his words really hurt me. But I did not show it and laughed it off.
"So you did see me glaring at you? Why then you should've just told me not to do it anymore if it was bothering you"

He did not speak- just stood up and walked past Hu Tao and out of the class
.
"Hmm... he is really weird", said Aether.
"And here I was thinking that I would be able to make him my friend and give him this '30% off on your first coffin purchase coupon'"
" I don't think he will ever be your friend if you tell him that", said Kazuha.

Right then, I felt the sudden urge to go to the washroom. "Guys! I am gonna go to the washroom.", I said and almost ran out of the class.
After reliving myself, as I was walking back to class, I saw Xiao inside the library. He was staring out of the window at Barbatos knows what. I should not have but I walked into the library.
"What are you looking at...?" I asked