Responsible Sister

Xiao's pov:

Xiao's pov:

Xiao was woken up by the sunlight pouring into his drak room through the window. He yawned and got up only to close the windows and fell back on his bed once again.

He closed his eyes but since he was already awake, he could not just fall asleep. So he got up and went to the washroom. While brushing he saw that the scratches around his neck were quite red now.

He took a bath and very slowly went to the kitchen to eat some instant noodles which he could not yesterday.

"It is still 7:00... i must have waken up at around 6:30 then...", he thought as he looked at the clock. He once peeped into the room of the woman who seemed asleep on the hard ground with an empty plate beside her. He was glad that she had at least eaten.

"Sigh...should I just not go to school today? My uniform will never be able to cover these red scratches and my mood is just so all over the place", he thought.

He took his phone and saw a lot of notifications. He immediately checked them when he saw Venti's name beside them.
"Oh! He messaged me and I did not reply back"

"Good night🙃"
Sent at 10:00 p.m.

"Oh... Good morning😶"
Sent at 7:00 a.m.

"You did not see my messages huh..."
Sent at 7:15 a.m.

"I am sorry...yesterday I forgot to check my phone and just fell asleep and today morning I did not see your messages until now... umm... i am really sorry"

"Oh! You're finally online!"

"Ya... good morning"

"Ehe~ I am not angry so you don't have to feel sorry. I actually wanted to inform you about something "

"What is it?"

"Oh! We have Miss.Nilou's dance lessons today. So I am sure you did not know but you gotta bring comfortable clothes with you."

"Huh?"

"How should I explain... you see, while dancing lessons we don't do them while wearing our school uniform. For dance lessons everyone brings their own set of clothes from home. We do have a dress code of course. Boys can wear shirts(only black or white) and black pants(track pants or trousers). Hopefully you have them..."

"I do have a black shirt and black track pant..."

"Oh! Thats all you need! Make sure you bring them!"