Nahida

"So Venti really did tell you all about himself?", Kazuha asked as Xiao sat in front of him

"He did", Xiao replied to Kazuha.

"I see... I am so glad the he finally found his courage and st-"

"Kazuha", Xiao interrupted Kazuha and continued, "I want to go... to Danzig"

Kazuha was suddenly out of words. He looked at Xiao with a surprised face.
"Go to... Danzig!? Why would you want to go there... that place... it really is nothing less compared to a hell"

"I... will go to Danzig... Find each and every one of those bastards who dared to make my Venti suffer- and kill them all with my own hands", Xiao suddenly said with the coldest possible tone and angriest look in his eyes.

Kazuha was completely taken aback. "What are you saying Xiao? Venti would absolutely hate you for doing that. And he would again start blaming himself if anything happens to you. Please for the sake of god, don't make any rash decisions. Instead, stay with Venti here and make his future beautiful. That's the only thing that you can do for him. Revenge... is not worth it"

Xiao did not reply back. He got up and left the room. Heizou came and sat on Xiao's seat instead. "Kazuha, wanna help me find captain Beidou?"

"Why do you need her?"

"Hmm. Something related with the new case that I am handling. Nothing too serious. Just some business matters."
_

Xiao walked away and out of the college building. He walked all the way to the center of Mondstad where the huge statue of Barbatos stood. He looked at the staue. Then suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head.

A hand patted him behind his back and he came face to face again with Nahida.

"You?... again? Wait! Last time you simply disappeared fro-"

"Please take me to Venti!", she suddenly yelled.

Xiao was confused. How did she even know Venti?

"I... It will be too late! Please... I beg you... take me to him"

Xiao could not doubt Nahida's eyes which looked at him pleadingly. "Follow me", he said and together they headed for Venti's home. He had not gone to college. But the reason for that was quite embarrassing.
_

"You left way too many hickeys on me!", Venti shouted as he threw the pillow at Xiao.

"Ahh... I did not realize that those marks would be so visible ", Xiao said with his red face.

"Jeez- Just go to college will you! I will stay back home today. Wearing a turtle neck will be too suspicious. And... I don't want others to know."
_

Xiao stood in front of Venti's house. He looked at Nahida. Nahida looked tensed.

Xiao knocked on the door. "Its me Xiao"