Boundless Love

"We have no time to spare

"We have no time to spare.", Raiden said.

"That is indeed correct. But we also need them-", Said Nahida.

"By them you mean... the travellers?", asked Ganyu.

"Yes. I will proceed to head towards Natlan."

"You don't have to do that, Nahida", Venti spoke. Everyone looked at him as he spoke,"The travellers... are not from this world. Yet they have always helped Teyvat in every possible way.  We owe them more than we can repay. This is our business.... no...In fact, none of you have any need of accompanying me. This is my business "

No one said anything.

Until Nahida broke the silence,"I understand. We will not involve the travellers in this. But I cannot let you go alone."

"What is it that you fear Nahida?", Venti asked.

"Huh... fear?"

"My death?", Venti questioned and Xiao could feel his heart stop for a moment. But outwardly he expressed no concern.

"Yes. I fear it... I fear the death of anyone and everyone...", Nahida spoke. "I watched so many perish in Sumeru because of that earthquake... triggered by the world itself as it is failing to withstand these endless samsaras. We need to stop them. But i don't want to lose anyone while doing that"

"I see", Venti continued, "Then follow me to Starsnatch Cliff. There... a new truth will unfold before your very eyes", Venti finished.

"We must go rightaway!", Murata exclaimed.

"No- we must go- not right away. But tomorrow ", said Zhongli.

"Huh!? Why?"

Zhongli did not explain. He simply walked out of the room followed by Raiden. Murata gritted his teeth and barged out of the room as well. Nahida looked a bit upset.

"Why do you look so sad?", asked Ganyu.

"I think... i understand what Morax meant. Istaroth... is a formidable opponent... who knows whether we can survive such a battle... i wish for us to live,  yet I cannot see that future clearly. But we must fight until our dying breaths if thats what we have to do", Nahida said and looked determined.

"I'll meet everyone at the Starsnatch Cliff tomorrow ", she said and walked away as well.

Ganyu looked at Venti and then immediately looked at Xiao.

Neither of them were saying anything to each other. She looked down and was about to leave the room as well when Venti stopped her.

"Wait Ganyu"

Ganyu immediately turned around and bowed before Venti. "Yes, lord Barbatos"

"No... not as Barbatos. I want to have a talk with you... as Venti"