Chapter 1

running 

Angela runs out of the palace with her suit on she comes to a stop. She looks behind her black dark hair and sees guards coming to her with her...... father and her two brothers on horses. 

She looks down at where she could jump into space and finally be gone at this horrible place. she looks one more time behind her seeing that they are almost by her. she looks back at where she could jump and close her eyes. "Forgive me, mother," She said quietly before opening her eyes and taking a step into space. letting her fall and the one thing she hears are people yelling before she closed her eyes again. 

"How is this girl alive?"  she hears

"Oh no this, this is not a girl. You you are a girl this? this is a woman" she hears another voice. 

"What did you just say? I am a woman!"  

Angela jumped awake, looking around her and seeing different creatures. Angela is scared and gets off of where she was laying. "Hey.....Hey, we are not here to hurt you alright" A man said that smells like a human. "Human?" The man must progress a little bit before he said. "Yes, the same as you, don't worry we won't hurt you"    

she looks at where I was and it looked like a ship then she looks at the people on the ship. Racoon, Human mutate, Zehoberi, robot, human, tree, and an insect.   

"Peter, she is scared to death," the Zehoberi said. she looks at her with curious eyes. The Zehoberi looked at peter before walking to her. "My name is Gomora, what is yours?"  

"Angela," she said quietly but enough that they can hear her. "Wow even her voice is like an angel" the Human mutate said and the insect nodded her head in agreement.  "Would you like to sit?" Gamora said laying her hand on my back and gesturing her back to the table. She jumped on the table and looked around again. "how small can a human be" the Human mutate said. She looked at him with wide eyes. Do they think she is human? 

"If I close my eyes a little bit she is gone" the insect punched the human mutate "Drax!?" 

"What?"   "She is scared, don't make her try to run away!" the insect said. "Both of you shut up," Gamora said giving her a glass of water. she took it and smelled it. "she is a clever one," the robot said. She took a sip of it before looking with her big eyes at Peter and said. "not Human" quietly. "Your not human?" peter asked. "She just said that douchbag," the raccoon said. Peter ignored his comment. "Where are you from?"   

"Kuheu," she said. the raccoon was shocked as was gamora, the robot, and the tree.  Peter looked at them. "What what is Kuhea?"    

"It's Kuheu dipshit and that is a planet. The most secure planet in the universe and possibly the riched" The Raccoon said. 

"I am Groot," the tree said. The raccoon nodded "We tried to get in but we almost died"  

"Names?" Angela said looking at them. The tree came closer to Angela "I am Groot" he said pointing to himself. "I am a rocket," the raccoon said. "Mantis and this is Drax,"  mantis said. 

"I am Nebula," the last one said and Angela looked at her. Angela laid her glass next to her before jumping off and walking to Nebula and taking her hand. "Sorry.."  Gamora came next to her sister. "Why are you sorry for Angela?" Gamora asks. she looked at Nebula before looking at Gamora and said. "Thanos"  

Nebula pulled her hand away. "How...how do you know Thanos?"    

she looked at them seeing the pain they went in through. "Thanos, me, battle"