Chapter 23

During the dark hours of the night, despite not feeling fatigued, I made my way to the kitchen. As I entered the room, my attention was immediately drawn to Thor, who was clutching a package of pop tarts in his hands. "Thor, what brings you here?" I inquired, curiosity etched on my features. In response, Thor raised his gaze to meet mine and declared, "I have just returned from my home world of Asgard and require these delectable pop tarts to sustain myself. And what of you, my lady? What has brought you out of your slumber?" I settled myself at the counter and admitted, "I cannot sleep." 

"I believe that Loki could potentially offer assistance in this matter. It has been rumored that he possesses some form of magic capable of inducing sleep," Thor suggested as he took a seat beside me and proceeded to consume his pop-tarts. I expressed gratitude towards him for his thoughtfulness and amiable disposition. "I appreciate your suggestion, however, I do not wish to disturb Loki as he is now asleep "As He ate his pop-tart he gave one to me "You'r very kind my lady"  

 "You know you can call me Angela," I said taking the pop-tart he gave to me. "Alright, Angela do you want me to give you a massage?" I look at him with curious eyes "For what?" 

"Stress may be the cause of your sleeplessness, and getting a massage may be a helpful solution issue" 

I am a little stressed as I need to know what my brother's plan is, maybe it can help. 

"only if you want to give me one" 

"It will be my honor" 

------------------------------------------------------------- 

After a chill massage sesh with Thor in his comfy room, I started getting super sleepy and couldn't keep my eyes open. All of a sudden, Thor came out of the bathroom and asked,  "Angela, you still awake?" And I was like, "Yeah, just feeling super tired."  

"Can I sleep here with you tonight?"

Thor turned to me and asked if I was certain about what I wanted. "If you want me to, I can sleep next to you," he said. He was already in his pajamas, but I wasn't ready yet. "My Angela, you need to change. You can borrow this," he offered, giving me a shirt and shorts that I suspected belonged to Bruce. I nodded and changed into the bathroom. The shorts were a bit loose, but not too loose that they would fall off my hips. The blue shirt was more like a dress than a shirt. When I emerged from the bathroom, I saw that Thor had already fallen asleep. I smiled and climbed into bed with him, soon falling asleep myself.

As I woke up I felt two arms around my stomach hugging me from behind and I heard snoring from behind I looked and saw Thor sleeping as his hair was in his face. I carefully Pulled myself out of his grip to his doorknob and opened the door as I stepped outside and closed the door going to the elevator and to the kitchen I ate yesterday only one pop tart and was quite hungry.   

I walked into the kitchen seeing Tony and Bruce talking as Tony had coffee in his hands and Bruce a cup of thee. "Hi," I said walking to the refrigerator to get a cold apple. As I closed the door both of the boys looked at me not saying a word. "Is that my clothes?" Bruce asked, "Uhh yeah I was sleeping in Thor's room and he gave me this...do you want it back?" 

"No...no it's just.."  He didn't finish his sentence as his face became red.  "Brucie bear wanted to say that you look good in his clothed," Tony said smirking and taking a sip of his coffee.

I looked at both of them no idea why they are acting like this. 

"Tony don't make our girl confused," Bucky said coming into the kitchen all sweaty with Steve behind him. 

"Where did you guys come from?"  

"These maniacs run every day in the morning" Tony answered.  

"Stop....stop you guys need to not run so fast damm" Someone came in I did not recognize.  As Steve laughed at this stranger bucky walked to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. I just ate my apple and saw how the stranger talked to Steve.  "Or you're just a pussy" Bucky said walking back to them. "says you and I quote 'I am the white cat'"