Chapter 5

as Angela and steve stepped into the training room they saw that bucky and Clint were there training, but not together as Clint was shooting arrows and bucky was boxing. "Bucky!" yelled steve as bucky stopped boxing and looked steve's and Angela's way. As Steve pointed with his finger to come to them. Bucky walked over and stood in front of steve. Steve looked at Angela and said. "Bucky here is going to teach you how to defend yourself and I am going to watch and see how this is going to play" as Steve walked to the bench to sit on it.  

"Okay doll, the first rule is to make yourself present" Angela went to stand on her toe so that she makes herself present. Bucky laughed at that. "Not like that doll" as he pushed my shoulders to make me stand normally again. "show confidence, let the enemy show that you are not afraid"  

she nodded as understanding.  

"Second rule, keep a safe distance. you don't want to stay too close but also not too far" as bucky put his arms behind his back he walked around her. "third rule is to stand with your feet on the ground to not lose balance," he said making his way behind her and putting her foot on the right place "And lastly the fourth rule use the elements of surprise, but this rule is always hard but we will make it," he said now putting her hands up. "put your hands in a fist" 

Angela put her hand in a fist leaving her thump outside as she already had training from where she is, but not wanting to say it to them. "Good, now punch me," he said standing now in front of her. With no hesitation, she punches him in the stomach making him step back a little. "Damm doll you may be short, but you have a strength of a gorilla"  

as bucky took some breaths he went again in position. "Try again" Angela looked at him not as confident anymore seeing him now in pain. "You sure?"   

"Yeah, of course, the doll you can't hurt me" she nodded and try to punch him again in the stomach, but this time bucky grabbed her hand and twist it so she will land on the ground. "Never use the same technic twice," he said giving her his hand for her to pull herself up. 

"Okay I've seen enough," Steve said standing up and walking to them. "I could take it from here, thank you bucky" 

"Anytime, sweetheart. oh and Angela?"   Angela looked at him with a question as he said her name. "Protect your face, we don't want anything to happen with your pretty face,"  he said putting his hand on her cheek before letting it go and walking away from where he was boxing.  "Well from what I have seen, bucky has taken a liking to your fighting skills," he said as he went to stand in front of me. "Bucky has only shown you the basics of fighting let me see what you have learned," he said getting in position. 

as they got 3 rounds Angela was getting tired so Steve said to leave it to this. As Steve went to the kitchen Angela went to Tony's room to get a shower. As she walked into her room she saw tony on the couch talking with someone on the phone. "Well, that is not what I have paid you for haven't I?"  

From his voice of Tony, Angela knew that Tony was angry. "Well If you don't fix it by the end of this day I will fire you" 

Angela walked to tony as she only saw his back and Tony did not know someone came into his room. "For the last goddam Time-"  as Angela put her hands on each side of Tony's shoulder she felt that the tense shoulder immediately relaxed. "Just fix it," he said before putting his phone away as Angela massaged his shoulders. Tony put his head back seeing who it is and making him smirk. "Hey love, how was your day" he begins as he closed his eyes feeling the best massage he has ever had. "Good" 

"Great to hear and how much?" 

Angela looked at him with a question as Tony opened his eyes again. "How much must I pay you to do this every day?"