Chapter 7

Angela laughed at how Clint and Tony argued and after some time we were laying on the couch. Angela is on Clint his lap and Tony laying with his head on her lap. Tony fell asleep as soon as Angela start playing with his hair. He really liked that her little fingers were in his hair. As angela was playing with Tony's hair, Clint hugged her from behind.  

"You know...Tony never sleeps so well, I guess we needed our last piece to make him sleep so peacefully"     

Angela hummed.  

It was quiet for a while because Clint wanted to say something but he did not want to make her seem that he did not trust her. After some while, he decide just to ask. "Angela? Are you hiding something from us?"   

Angela's eyes widened. Luckily Clint could not see her face otherwise he knew. "No,..why would you think that?"  

Clint sighed before saying. "Nothing, sweetheart forget I said that" Angela nodded not sure if Clint believed her. Clint was not stupid he knew Angela was hiding something only he did not know what.  

After they slept a bit they went to their own room and tony to his lab.  

"Did you find something about shield?"  Johann said. Angela nodded her head placing Tony's laptop on her bed that she stole when he was not looking. "I found something on Tony's laptop and did you find something about alpha's? "  

"yes, An Alpha refers to a dominant person or their behavior. Alpha's are always highly intelligent, confident, and successful"  

Angela nodded in understanding. "So alpha means 'Standing in power"  

"Indeed, could you contact the agent " She smiled. "Yes I can get in contact with him and for my luck, he is coming tomorrow evening with the director to talk with the avengers"  

"Good then we can progress our plan"  

she heard the elevator door open and she quickly closed the laptop seeing thor stepping out. "Lady Angela, I never see you in the living room!"   

Angela looked around the room seeing that Johann already left. "Lady Angela? was there someone here?" he said also looking around. Angela shakes her head. Thor looked at her and smiled. "We are hanging all out together, come hang out with us,"  he said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed to the elevator. 

The elevator door opened as they stepped out. Angela looked around. It was a bar with a couch on the left and a television on the wall in front of the couch. "Look who is joining us!" Thor said grabbing a beer and letting go of her hand letting her walk to the couch and sat next to Bucky and Loki. "Here sweetheart," Tony said giving her a whiskey. She quietly thanked him and listened to what they were saying.   

Thor and Steve were just talking about fights, Tony and Pietro were arguing over that Tony never can make a robot as fast as him, Stephen was not here, Bruce where talking with Clint saying how they can improve his arrows, Peter was also not here and Loki and Bucky where talking how they can prank Thor as she sat between them. 

at one point all of their conversations came together and made it talk about thor's hammer 

"But it's a trick!" Clint started "Oh, no it's much more than that" Thor answered. "uh, whoever be he worthy shall have the power!' whatever it is a trick"  

Thor laughed a little at his soulmate "Please, be my quest"  

"Really?" Thor nodded 

Clint stood up ready to let all of his soulmates show what a trick the hammer is. He grabbed it and pulled it only it did not go up. Making people laugh and Tony said "Smell the silent judgment"