Chapter 30

Fury and I were in his office and he seemed worried. "Your brother is becoming a threat, or should I say brothers?" he said. I corrected him, "Just one brother, Gabriel. He can change forms as he pleases." I could sense Fury's concern growing, but I didn't let it intimidate me. "He's the one you need to be concerned about," I added confidently. Fury then asked about my wings, and I looked him straight in the eye and said, "My mom cut them off when I was ten years old."

"If this is getting out of hand...I need to say it to your soulmates" 

I sighed and put my hand to my head and closed my eyes. 

"I know you got something to handle but they have to know if the earth is in danger even if I need to tell them myself" 

"He isn't going to treat the earth," I said opening my eyes. "How could you be so sure?" 

"Because I made sure of it, now I need to go" I stood up before he could say another word. I walked out of his office in the Avengers Tower and walked to the living room seeing Tony sitting there with his phone by his ear likely calling. 

"You know pepper...I am gonna drive into a tunnel now...I don't...." He hung up as he saw me. "Hey, sweetheart...hard day?" He said looking at my face. I went to sit next to him and laid my head on his shoulder, he immediately put an arm around my waist.

"I...wanna go shopping..do you want to go with me?"  I said looking at him as he smirked "I thought you never asked" He stood up and grabbed my hand "Come on! we are going to Go Shopping!!" 

-------------------------------

an hour later we were walking in the mall he had his usual red sunglasses on which made him even hotter than he already was. 

as we were walking hand in hand he looked at me but I was already looking at him making him smile........gosh I love that smile 

"What?" He said. I shrugged "Nothing you just look good in those sunglasses" 

He smiled and kissed my head "We are ...here...are you ready?" He said as I looked at the barber shop. I nodded and we both walked in.

"Hi, Mr. Stark a pleasure to see you again... do you want your usual?"  

"Great to see you again Lucy, but no I am here with my girlfriend Angela..she wants to cut her hair and  I thought why not go to the best hairdresser?" 

As I watched the woman smile at him, a pang of jealousy coursed through me, making me wonder why she was able to evoke such a genuine and warm smile from him. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in suspicion, curious about the nature of their relationship. 

"Angela...why don't you take a seat?" Lucy said pointing at the seat. I sat on it and her focus was now completely on me.  "So, what do you want to do with your hair...it is extremely long"  

"I want to cut it...I want to cut a lot.." I was done that the past kept haunting me and...that I thought that my brother was alive but he wasn't.....I need to start fresh. 

"this?" She said putting her hand on my shoulders. "Higher," I said. "This?" she said now just above my shoulders "Yes..." 

"Bold move...I like it" Lucy said smiling at me as she began to cut my hair. "Where is Tony?" 

"I told him to wait in the lobby as I wanna surprise him with the new you," She said winking at me. I look at her in surprise. "I saw the look when you came in...you want a fresh start...and I know how your soulmate gonna react with your new look...oh you are gonna have some fine sex," She said as she was cutting my hair. 

"I-we-it's..." 

"You didn't have sex yet....man...you need to step up your game" 

I sighed and muttered "Why does everyone keep telling me that" 

she laughed "See? I am not even the only one, now....I am done...I have outdone myself once again" 

I looked into the mirror...and it was like...looking at someone else. my hair was now above my shoulders with a slight wave in it. I stood up "Thank you" 

"No, problem...Tony is in the lobby go straight and you will see him" 

I smiled at her and hugged her "Thank you" 

She hugged me back and broke the hug "You know what....give me your number...I like you" She said grabbing her phone as I typed my number in. I waved goodbye and walked to the lobby seeing Tony there. 

"Holy...shit...you look hot," He said looking at me and my hair. "You like it?" 

"Like it? sweetheart I love it...now come on I am going to buy you some clothes!" He grabbed my hand and walked us out.  

"Ah, my favorite shop.." Tony said.

We walked into the shop and he was immediately greeted. we did this in two other shops and in the last one I tried on a dress, but I couldn't put the zip up from the back when I was in the changing room. 

 "Tony! Can you help I can't get the zip"  

"Coming!" He walked in and put the curtains on before zipping up my dress. "It's beautiful...Purple is your color...don't say Clint I said that" 

I laughed and kissed him as he immediately put his hand on my hips and deepened the kiss. I put my hands on the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. One of his hands moved slowly to my ass and gave it a little squeeze before breaking the kiss.  

"You...are irresistible..." He wanted to go outside but I stopped him and said "Who said I wanna stop?"  

he pulled me closer and kissed me deeply again, his hands moving down to caress my thighs as he backed me up against the wall inside the changing room. his kisses became hotter and more intense as his body pressed against mine. "I...want you baby," He said

"Then take me," I said

Tony deepens the kiss, his tongue dancing with mine, exploring every inch in my mouth. His hands went to the zipper he closed and now opened and let the dress fall to the ground. he looked at my body before he begins to kiss my neck and suck softly. 

"Mhhh" I moaned quietly as I gave him more access.  

his hands went to my ass as he stopped kissing my neck. "Feeling good baby? I want to make you feel even better...but as much as I wanna take you right here right now...I want the first time to be special.." He grabbed my clothes and gave them to me and left me all flustered but before he left he said "Don't worry I am going to fuck this body so hard you can't walk for days" He smirked before leaving me in the changing room. 

As I Put on my jeans and shirt I came out of the changing room with the purple dress in my hand. "I think I like that dress...it gives out..luck," Tony said grabbing the Dress out of my hand as he walked to the cashier. 

"Are you okay dear?" an old lady came to me. "Y-Yea.." 

"You are so red...are you feeling alright dear?" she said giving me an concerned look. I coughed "Y-yes I just..it's a little warm.." 

"I am done" Tony came to me only to see me talking to this old lady. "Are you her boyfriend?" 

"Yes I am" He smiled at the old lady. "Maybe you should take her to a doctor she is very red" Tony looked at me and smirked lightly before smiling at the old lady "I can see that Thank you for seeing it I am going with her right now" Tony grabbed my hand as he had the bags of clothes in his other hand. We left the store and Tony began to laugh 

"Don't laugh!"