Never give up chapter 11

Chapter 11

I really did love Kevin I always have it's just I was scared, scared I was going to get hurt but something inside me kept telling me it was going to be okay.

Kevin and I were still dancing in the middle of the dance floor while sandy and Aram were at the edge trying to squeeze in.

"Kevin do you know?" I asked while Kevin and I moved hips to the music

For a fighter he was a really good dancer.

He nodded but I didn't know if it was to the music or to me

'Kev do you know about Aram?' I asked threw mind links

'Baby we will talk later' he replied then took my hips and moved me faster to the music.

I blushed and kept dancing to the music.

"Lets get a drink" Kevin said taking my hand and led me out of the sweating crowd. We passed by Aram thinking he was dancing with sandy but instead it was some red hair chick. My brother was making me sick.

"Baby it's his problem not yours" he said reading my mind

"I know it's just It's pissing me off" I huffed and gripped Kevin's hand tighter

"Promise me you will never do that" I said frowning

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me. He gripped my hips and pushed our body's close together so space between us was little. He put his fore head to mine and I felt shocks threw out my body.

"Nicole never think of that again I will never hurt you. I love you Nicole and I want you to trust me on that okay" he said making my body melt into his.

I nodded my head but kept my eyes glued to his lips.

"Nicole do you understand?" He said

"I love you Kevin" I said not knowing what words left my mouth

He smirked

"Good girl"

He pressed his lips on mine moving his tongue around my mouth exploring, our tongues met and it felt like 200 fire works just went off.

"Damn I love kissing you" he said gasping for breath as we pulled apart.

He looked up to see Aram trying to peek at us but just missed our make out session.

"Come on" he said standing up straight to show his height.

We walked over to the bar and Kevin ordered us drinks while I kept looking to see if I can spot Aram but It's like he disappeared.

"Here love" Kevin said handing me a martini glass

"What is it?" I asked smelling the drink

"It's called a green goddess, I made the recipe myself" he winked and took a sip of his wisky

"How can you drink that?" I asked as he took another sip of the maple colored drink

"This?" He asked pointing to his cup.

"Yeah my dad used to drink that and it tasted nasty" I said

"Here you tell me" he winked and held the glass to my lips

"Umm?" I said looking at him

"Baby it's fine just a sip" he assured me

I parted my lips and let the cool liquid touch my tongue. I let it roll down my throat leaving a strong Burning sensation.