chapter 40

chapter 40

I woke up with Nicole fast asleep next to me. I stroked her hair and left soft kisses on her shoulder. I smiled as she whispered my name in her sleep.

"whatcha dreaming about baby girl?" I asked knowing she was deep asleep.

I closed my eyes and looked into her dreams, they were sweet and beautiful. we had finished the fight with her father and we we're living free from any threat. she had a baby bump that looked like she was at least 7 months pregnant. she kept looking at me without a shirt on.

she kept saying something to me but I couldn't hear her.

"what is it baby?" I asked stroking her hair

'we are free' she said in her dream.

I smiled and laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I can't wait till that bastered is dead and Nicole and I are free.

I got up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower. I looked in the mirror just watching my reflection.

"I am a strong Alfa"

"I am a great Alfa"

"I won't give up on my pack" I said to my self the pulled off my shirt and walked into the shower letting the hot water fall on my skin.

I closed my eyes to see Nicole still laying on the bed asleep.

"my princess" I said to my self.

we had sex last night till four in the morning and that's all we have been doing during this whole vacation. don't get me wrong I love having sex with that beautiful woman, but I know that if we didn't stop she won't be able to walk when we get back.

I turned my back so the water fell every where.

"good morning baby" Nicole's sweet voice melted in me as she got in the shower and massaged my back.

"good morning baby girl" I smiled cupping her cheeks and kissed her.

"how did you sleep?" she asked as she poured soap in her hand and started washing me

"great" I replied

she smiled and kissed my shoulder

"I slept next to this amazing woman. she is my rock, my soul, my life" I said stroking her hair

"she must be special" she smiled but kept her eyes on my chest as she kept washing me

"she's more than amazing" I replied and lifted her chin so we were eye to eye

she smiled and leaned in but moved back.

"Margret is calling us" She stuttered then stepped out of the shower leaving me alone once again

"Nicole!" I yelled but didn't leave the warmth of the shower.

i heard her footsteps enter the bathroom and once again her beutfuil face reentered the shower.

"Yes my king?" She asked but didn't make eye contact

what was wrong? did i say something that bothered her? is she on her monthly friend? did someone hurt her?

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked taking her wrist and pulling her into the shower

"nothing" she mumbled

"do not lie to me" I growled and held her arms in my hands

"Kevin I don't want to go home" she whimpered