Will This Work: Chapter 1

LogO"WHATTDAYA WANT FROM ME WHATTDAYA WANT FROM ME JUST DONT GIVE UP ON ME I WONT LET YOU DONT JUST DONT GIVE UP! IM WORKING IT OUT-"

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock silencing Adam Lamberts incredibly sexy voice.

"Uhg its just a Saturday. More sleep" i flopped back down into the comforting grasp of my bed.

"Koooory Wake Up!" My mother said pulling open my curtains.

"Muuuum nooo its a Saturday.."

I grumbled shoving my head under my pillow.

"Aw Kory bear whats wrong your always up and being a moron by now." She said poking at my ribs.

"Im not a moron!" I whined with a huff

"Im the sexiest man to walk the planet or maybe thats Adam Lambert no hes a close second but im first. Mmm Adam Lambert" i rambled on thinking about how perfect Adams body is.

"Kory you're getting a boner stop thinking dirty about Adam Lambert.

"But muuum hes just so yummy" i grinned licking my lips.

"If only i could taste him mmm" i groaned and hopped out of bed.

"Go take a cold shower Kory. Remember were going to take you to meet my boyfriend. Remember were gonna be spending a few weeks there. Knock knock Kory" she said knocking on my head

"Huh yeah i want to fuck Adam Lambert. No! I mean i want to meet your boyfriend and rape hot guys. No I uhg Never mind! I cant wait to meet Connor." I said before shooing out my mother.

"Shoo shoo away!"

I hopped into the shower, gasping and digging my nails into my arms from the cold water that was helping with my "problem".

" Oh! Do you know what you got into! Can you handle what I am about to do! Cause it's about to get rough for you! I'm here for your entertainment Oh I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet! You thought an angel swept you off your feet! But I'm about to turn up the heat! I'm here for your entertainment Oh! Do you like! what you see?Oh! Let me entertain ya 'til you scream!" I sang out loudly finishing up my shower and stepping out, a towel wrapped around my waist.

I stretched out, examining myself in the mirror.

I pulled on a pair of worn and ripped black jeans and a penguin shirt.

IT HAS A CUTE ADORABLE BABY PENGUIN!!!!

I smiled and grabbed my few bags that weren't already in the car and went downstairs.

"Morning Kory. You seem much better now" she smiled handing me a poptart.

I scarfed it down.

"Ye- NO OH NO I ALMOST FORGOT!" I jumped from my seat and grabbed a small bag and straightened my hair before shaking my hair wildly giving me a hot and wild look. Then i shoved on a beanie.

I smiled and grabbed my bags as mum opened the door.

"Come on Kory. We better get going. You know so we dont get there really late."

She loaded our stuff in and i stuck my mixed Adam Lambert CD.

As she started driving it was hot and beautiful outside.

"OH MY GOD ITS SO HOT! WHAT THE FUCK! THE SUN IS RAPING THE EARTH! AND ITS GOING TO INCINERATE US INTO ITS TINT LITTLE DUST CHILDREN!"

I gasped and covered my eyes, hanging my head out the car window.

"Kory put your sunglasses on and stop acting like an idiot. Wait you are an idiot."

I gasped as i put my sunglasses on and peered over them at her