Will This Work: Chapter 9 (Christmas Special!!!)

r*Kory's P.O.V.*

I woke to the sound of a wooshing breeze and a small gust of chilly air from the window which was left cracked open. As I opened my eyes I stretched and yawned a white blur out side my window.

"What the-" suddenly I was grinning and smiling like an idiot as I saw the snow whipping by in the wind them falling softly in a thick sheet as the wind died down. The crystal flakes looked soft, like tiny cold cotton balls falling from the sky. The ground was coated in a thick foot or two of the frozen crystals, multicolored Christmas lights hanging from the roof and some of the trees outside.

That's right. It's almost Christmas! Today is Christmas Eve!!

I started giggling wildly as I jumped out of bed and pulled on a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt with a reindeer on it. Then to top it off I brushed out my long black hair and plopped a Santa hat onto my head of thick black hair. My sharp nails were painted red with white dots, for the Christmas season of course.

With a chuckle I bond down the stairs leaping over the side of the railing and landing on my hands and feet stealthily with a large crooked grin.

"Kory!!! Be careful" My mother laughed as she rolled her eyes and shook her head. This pack was wonderful. I stood looking around, My father, Momo and Baba sat in the living room as Maya and My mother cooked breakfast.

"Hunte-"

"Right here my dearest" Hunter interrupted as he came up and hugged me from behind, nuzzling my shoulder lovingly with a warm smile.

"You scared me! I thought you disappeared!" I whined slightly as I spun around in his arms hugging him tightly, my arms entangled around his neck.

"Mmmm I love you babe" he laughed placing a kiss on my lips before scooping me up and plopping me down in his lap on the empty sofa. With a soft kiss on my cheek he started to stroke my hair, taking the hat and placing it on his own head.

"Hey! Silly that's mine!" I giggled pretending to sound mad but he already knew I didn't care.

"Shhh love, it's almost Christmas." he cooed kissing my forehead kindly.

The rest of the day passed relatively the same, cuddling, kissing, drinking hot cocoa and enjoying the others company. As dinner rolled around both packs, well one since we joined, gathered in the pack house dining room and laughed as we ate and sang joyously. I was extremely excited as we all set our gifts under the huge tree at the end of the room, the branches adorned with twinkling lights and beautiful shiny ornaments of all shapes, sizes, and colors. The large silvery star resting at the very top. As dinner was ate and the presents were set out we all laid on the couches around the fireplace and smiled as the Christmas tree was lit up and a radio of Christmas tunes drifted through the room. A serene feeling of peace over whelming the room in it's large comforting grasp. Finally there was some peace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry guys that this was so short but hey! I just gave you two full chapters and this is a Christmas Eve special there will be a LONGER  Christmas special for you amazing pups! I hope you guys are enjoying this please comment vote add it to your library what ever :3 Please do comment your thoughts and ideas and I'll happily reply and try to even incorporate your ideas! I love hearing from you especially around these bustling holidays! Oh oh oh by the waaaaaaaay I have a contest!!!! Alright so any of you like art or computer editing or any of that stuff? Well if so this is for you! I am enjoying this story much myself so I want to have a contest to see who out of my amazing spectacular fans/ pups out there can give the best fan art! The best will be the cover photo for this story so good luck! The rest of the contestants pictures will still be posted at the beginning of every chapter and given a shout out! Send it to me on here or my kik : 0_0JeffTheKiller0_0