Will This Work Chapter 5

I woke up, my eyes and throat dry from crying.

Warmness surrounded me as I cuddled deeper in to the heated pillow behind me.
Wait? Heated pillow??

I looked down and found two arms wrapped around me.

Carefully looking behind me I saw the Alpha holding me close and cuddling me protectively.

I smiled, laying my head on his chest, enjoying the rhythm of his heartbeat, loving the way his body filled me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.
A good fuzzy feeling.

A deep chuckle and the Alpha' s chest vibrating interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh um good morning Alpha." I said embarrassed.

"Good morning Kory. Call me Hunter." He whispered close to my ear, his breath fanning over my neck as his lips faintly brushed against my neck.

A shiver went down my spine as he laid a single, light, gentle kiss below the back of my ear as he held my hips in his hands, holding me against him.

My eyes fluttered closed as he kissed a little lower, humming against my skin as he does so.

"Morning Alpha the Cedar pack i-" the Beta of the pack Marcus barged in as I jumped away from Hunter, only to be pulled back.

"Shh Kory it's fine. Is the Cedar Pack here now?"

"Yes Alpha they just arrived and are settling in to the guest house for their stay."

He nodded. Very good. Your dismissed"

Marcus nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

Hunter purred against my neck and I let out a pleased whimper.

He smirked and nipped my neck.

"Kory. How would you like me to be your new mate. You and me. Alpha and Alpha. Together." He stroked my hair, his fingers gently massaging my skull.

I moaned quietly, too quiet for human ears, but Hunter's strengthened hearing picked up on it easily.

"Would you like that Kory? I'd be all yours. And you'd be all mine." He growled seductively.

I ground into him and leaned my head back.

He bit my bottom lip before pressing his lips to mine, kissing me with love and passion and lust.

Sliding his hand up my thigh, he licked my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. We battled for dominance and I actually won, my tongue exploring every crevice of his mouth.

He moaned as i ground onto him harder and faster, sliding my fingers on his bare chest under his wife beater.

Suddenly a knock tore us apart and I headed for the bathroom.

After closing and locking the door I stripped down to nothing and turned on the shower to cold. In this summer heat I cant stand hot showers. It makes me feel worse and grosser than before.

Stepping in I washed up and I thought about the recent events of my life.
I found my mate, who happened to be my newly awakened homophobic stepbrother Rick, he rejected me when he found out we're mates, i left and joined the Silver Moon Pack, and now the Alpha wants to be my secondary mate.

I know that once a mate is rejected that they're usually granted a secondary mate. A new start. But only if I stay away from Rick. I loved him so much but I'll deal with it.