Will This Work? Chapter 2

"Kory! Hey. KORY WAKE UUUUP!"

I jolted awake smacking my head off the roof of the car as I smacked my knee off the dash and elbowed the window.

"GOD FREAKING DAMN IT!" i cussed loudly.

"Kory we're here!" my mum laughed at my actions.

"oh" i got out of the car, finally noticing the big, no big is a understatement, so is giant, humongous is the better term.

I finally looked back at mum as she opened the trunk. I put an earbud in listening to "If I had you" by Adam Lambert.

" So I got my boots on,

Got the right amount of leather

And I'm doing me up with a black color liner

And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter

All we need in this world is some love

There's a thin line between the dark side and the light side baby tonight

It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin' to find it

But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need

Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete

If I had you, life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy

Yeah if I had you

You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you"

I sang out.

"Come here Kory. Get some bags-"

"Hey! Janice! You're here!"

A man about 6'3 came out.

He looked about  his late 30's or early 40's and he was hugging my mom. He wore a white tee and blue flannel over blue jeans.

He turned to me.

"Kory so nice to finally meet you!" he smiled and pulled me into a hug. we were about the same height, since i was 5'11.

I smiled, shaking his hand and grabbing my bags as he took my mums.

"Come on Kory I'll show you to your room. You guys will be staying the summer right?" he asked my mum, who nodded.

"Yeah unless Kory wants to leave." she said kissing my cheek.

Connor led me to a room with a black door.

"Here ya go bud why don't you get settled and I'll be downstairs with your mum making dinner" he smiled and i opened the door, my jaw dropping at the sight.

The room was the size of 3 of my houses livingrooms and dining rooms combined. There was a humongous king size bed with a black lace canopy over it. the sheets were black and white. I touched the bed and gasped as I realized it was a water bed.
I've always wanted a water bed!

I put my clothes away in the giant black dresser with the vanity mirror on it and a small cupboard with drawers for my cosmetic stuff.

I looked around. My room was facing the back yard and the giant inground pool as well as the woods. There was a set of sliding glass doors that led to the balcony. I smiled and got all my stuff set. Then i layed on my bed and squealed as I layed there looking at my posters that now decorated the room along with my stereo system.

I had a giant 70' flat screen T.V, an X-Box, PlayStation, a Wii, and a glass case full of games and controllers.

My laptop sat on my desk near the balcony.