movie night! - chris

(They both like each other but don't know it)

y/ns POV

I'm sitting in my bathroom finishing getting ready for bed I hear a knock "hey can I come in?" Chris says muffled through the door "of course!" I say cheerfully "hey y/n we were wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?" he says leaning on the counter.

"Uh yeah give me like 5 minutes, ok?" I say wiping my makeup off "yeah that's fine" he says leaning up to my ear "why do you were so much makeup? your beautiful without it" he says kissing the top of my head that's something all the boys did with me.

I blush at the complement "thanks Chris," is say as he walks out, I change into my Victoria secrets silk pajamas nick got me for Christmas, I walk into the living room to a ton of blankets on the couch,

they have a temporary couch that the house came with, its barley fits the triplets. I usually sit in between nicks legs but Chris pats a spot between his, I'm not going to deny him, so I sit.

I turn around and plug my phone in and turn back to the screen, I see what nick was putting on "nick I'm not fucking watching IT you know I hate clowns!" I say slapping his arm "Hey I love this movie" he says with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine only because I love you " I say not wanting to argue, I feel some one taps my solder "hey I'm right here don't worry" Chris whispers I get butterflies, I just nod and pull the blanket over my legs,

my hands few on my eyes when he came on the screen, I hear them giggle and I roll my eyes, I hear my phone vibrate so I lean on my elbows by Chris's waste and grab my phone, (if that makes sense)

Chris's POV

she leans back, and I feel butterflies in my stomach, I brush it off and go back to the movie, about 30 minutes later she screams and hides under the blanket I giggle to myself and rub her back to comfort her, she relaxes when I do I tap her shoulder.

" Hey, come here" I say holding my arms for a hug, she of course excepts she hugs me tight, and I wrap my arms around her back she puts her head on my chest so she can see the movie she hates.

"Hey if you get scared, I'm right here" I mention kissing her hair I feel her smile on my chest, moments later she gets scared and her grip tightens I rub her back soothing her, after a while I hear light snores come from her mouth.

y/ns POV

I wake up nick and matt are asleep on the couch and Chris is still hugging me watching Tik Tok "hey sleepy head, did I wake you?" he asked in his sleepy voice that I love "no, I just want to go back to sleep" I say, and he giggles.

when I'm tired, I say thing that are on my mind "okay sleep good" he kisses the top of my head "I love you Chris" I say I only say that to nick immediately realize what I said I get up "uh- um i-i got to go to the bathroom" start Hedding for the kitchen I was all disorientated.

I feel someone grab my wrist I turn around " hey that's the kitchen" he laughs and pulls me into the kitchen "uh I'm Sor-" he cuts me off put grabbing my waist and putting me on the Conter, he just looks in my eyes.

I'm speechless he's in between my legs he pulls me closer by the waist he puts his hands on my cheeks "don't apologize" he says and puts his lips on mine, of course I kiss back I put my arms around his neck Deeping the kiss.

around 2 minuets we pull away "will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he asks "of course you don't know how long I've wanted that" I say kissing him again still kissing me he picks me up i wrap mt legs around his waist.

he walks in the other room breaking it off before we step in the living room he sits back on the couch and I cuddle into him " goodnight handsome" I say into his hoodie "goodnight, Gourgues" he says after that we drift off into sleep.

Instagram stories

a/n

ok a few things 1 sorry for being inactive. 2 I'm to doing Instagram 'posts' as much. 3 I'm so proud of the boys going on tour and stuff 4 and i am living for the whole nick and Malcom drama on tik Tok

Oke love you guys' bye!

requests are open ;)