never perfect

this one has no y/n and no dating sorry!

3rd person

the triplets, Tril, Max, and Nate never had a sister, but they did have Madi.

this friend group has always been protective of Madi, there always looking out for her and never make her feel left out.

there all like siblings except they don't fight, well of course the triplets fight because there actually siblings.

so, when her boyfriend broke it off with her, they were really mad, but they cared about comforting Madi more.

Madis Pov

I woke up and started my makeup and I get a text from my boyfriend Jarad expecting it to be and Goodmorning like always, but it wasn't all it said was.

'Madi, I did love you, but I've lost feelings sorry its over don't bother texting me back I won't respond just remember I did love you. have a good life...'

I feel tears in my eyes I put the hoodie nick gave me I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs "Goodmorning Madi" Laura says "can you drive me too the triplets?" I ask.

she looks at me and nods, she doesn't question it she knows my friends will help, we drive to the triplets, and she drops me off.

I wipe my eyes and knock on the door; nick opens the door "Madi! I didn't know you were coming" he says "hi" I say trying not to cry.

"what's wrong?" he asks realizing I'm not as happy as I usually am, he hugs me, and I start crying. "h-he broke up with me" I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Oh Madi, he doesn't deserve you" nick says pulling me in the house "sorry I'm getting mascara on your hoodie" I pull away wiping my eyes.

"Hey that doesn't matter, do you need anything?" he asks in a soft tone I shake my head no, "gosh nick what's taking so long" matt says walking over.

"Oh Madi! how- what's wrong?" he asks me to wrap me in a hug "Jared broke things off" I mumble "I'm sorry, do want to come talk to us" he asks me "maybe later" I say letting go of him.

he nods and we walk into the living room when the see me they all stand up and Tril max and Chris give me a hug.

"What happened?" Max asks "he broke up with me" I tell them and Max hugs me as if to say its ok "come here" he says grabbing my hand and walking to the bathroom.

he grabs a makeup wipe and tilts my head up and gently wipes my make up off when Hes done, he throws it away.

"thanks" I mumble "no problem" he says bringing me to the living room and I sit next to nick I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

nicks Pov

she falls asleep on my shoulder, and I rub her arm gently and hear Max sigh "what's up?" Tril asks him.

"If I could give her the world" he says pushing her hair out of her face "me too she deserves everything" Chris says.

"How about we watch a movie" I say everyone agrees and we find a movie.

1 hour later

I feel Madi moving on my shoulder I look over at her and Shes rubbing her eyes "hey how do you feel?" I ask which gains the others attention.

"I'm fine I guess" she mumbles "you ready to tell us what happened" max asks carefully "I was doing my makeup and he texted me 'Madi I did love you, but I've lost feelings sorry its over don't bother texting me back I won't respond just remember I did love you. have a good life...' and then I came here" she shrugs.

"He broke up with you OVER TEXT!?" Max asks clearly angry "yeah" she mumbles matt hugs her and I stand up and sit by Max.

"Hey, relax ok well help her though this and the last thing we need right now are people in the hospital" I say making him laugh a little "your right. I just want her to be happy" he says resting his head on my shoulder.

"We all do, and she will soon with are help" I say as we both watch everyone hugging Madi "come one lets join" I says we stand up and get in the group hug.

"I love you guys" she says "we love you Madi" me and my brothers say at the same time which makes us laugh.

are friend group is never perfect but we can get though anything as long as we have each other

btw thanks for fucking 14k like what sorry I haven't updated.