our bunk ~ Chris

(y/n surprises everyone on stage)

TW: fluff short chapter

y/n's Pov

I've been planning this Suprise for a while I kept telling chr that I 'can't' come on tour because of 'work' but in reality, I'm just surprising them.

we've been long distance for a few months I'm in Arizona while he's in LA I make frequent trips to see him and his brothers.

I haven't seen them in 2months because I was working extra, everyone wanted me to go on the tour but I 'couldn't go' so they are bummed.

Laura's the only one who knows, I'm driving to the venue in Arizona, when I get there, I text Laura she opens the door. 

"y/n! they're going to be so excited" she says hugging me "hi! I'm excited" I giggle pulling away from the hug.

"Ok follow me this is where you're going to hide" she says walking over to a little room next to the stage "ok thanks!" I say walking in

"You're welcome" she says "you know the plan, right?" she asks "yep" I say back "have fun!" she waves. 

it's been a few hours and I got ready and I'm it almost time I hear Laura say hi into a mic and the crowed go's nuts. 

"Ok are you guys ready to see them answer questions?" she asks everyone screams yes "I want everyone to chant for triplets" she says, and everyone starts.

I hear they say hello and the crowd going nuts "ok I want everyone to chant Max" nick says and everyone dose.

they do that for Madi, Nate and Tril "ok first question" nick says " it says would you want a sister?" nick reads off.

"Well, I have 3 sisters from different misters" Max says "Madi, y/n and sab" he says the crowd all yells.

 "Yeah, I think we can all agree" matt says "well no because I'm dating y/n" Chris says making me blush and crowd yells a bunch of stuff.

"true" trill says I sneak behind them with my hood on "I wish she came on the tour; I want to tell her how much I love her in person" Chris says and the crowd aww's.

I put the mic to my mouth "why don't you tell me then " I say everyone heads whip toward me "Y/N?!" nick screams engulfs me in a hug.

and soon everyone joins we all pulls apart I turn to Chris trampling him in a hug "I missed you so much" I mumble into his hoodie.

"Me too... me too love" he says squeezing me and letting go "ok I have one more thing to tell you all... I'm coming on the rest of the tour" I says smiling big.

"Omg yayy" Madi hugs me "BEST TOUR STOP EVER!" nick screams I giggle, "ok let's answer questions.

45 minutes later 

"Okay we are playing one last song" Tril says the song '3 nights by Dominck Fike' plays and me and Chris start dancing.  

when the song ends, we hug and say bye to the crowd, we get to bus "ok by the way you're sharing a bunk with Chris because we don't have enough h" Laura says which makes Chris squeal.

I giggle and we head to our bunk we climb in, and he cuddles into me "I love your bub" I say looking at him kissing him. 

"Love you more" he says breaking the kiss I shove my face into his hoodie, we are in silence besides the noise from outside and Chris humming songs. 

and that's what I fall asleep to, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

A/N THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6K READS WHAT!