insecure - matt

I'm in my room trying to pick an outfit for a date tonight.

it's me and matts 1 year anniversary and I'm currently on the verge of tears because none of my clothes are fitting right, I hear a soft knock on the door and a soft Voice "baby are you ok in there?" he asks in a sweet voice.

"I can't find anything that looks good on me" I say after I open the door "you look good in all your clothes" he grabs my waist, and he looks at my current outfit which is a silky light pink dress "what's wrong with this dress" he asks.

"It hugs all the wrong places" I say looking at myself in the mirror matt walks over to the closet and finds a short dress with purple flowers on it "how about this one you know how much I love it on you" he says giving me the dress I sigh and walk to the bathroom to put it on

when I walk out, he looks at me and smiles "you look amazing" he say and frowns when he sees how sad I look "what's wrong my princess" he comes and hugs me "I don't like how I look today" I cry into his shoulder.

he brings me to my mirror and stands behind me with his hands on my waist.

"look at you angel your stunning, I love the way your nose crinkles when you laugh, how your dimples show when you smile, how your hair perfectly frames your face, how your fingers dance through my hair at night, how your tummy is the perfect place to lay my head, the way your voice sounds like honey, how your hips are perfect to have my hands on, I love everything about you princess" he says resting his chin on my shoulder

my heart fills with love I'm so overwhelmed with love I turn around to hide my face in your neck "thank you" I whisper he wraps my arms around his lower back and sways me side to side.

"Now were going to be late are you happy with your dress?" he asks softly I nod and go to tie my shoes but matt bends down to do it first he stands up and I kiss him we walk to the car, and he helps me into the passenger seat and buckles me in he gets in the driver seat and backs out of the driveway.

he rests his hand on my thigh "I also love your thighs" he whispers making my blush more we get to the restraint he helps me out of the car and holds my waist as we walk into the place we get seated at the table and matt orders my food for me.

I start getting cold, and matt stands up holding a crew neck he brought for me helping me get it on after we get home, I put an oversized tee on with sweatpants and I lay on the couch and matt lays onto of me.

"Happy one year angel" he whispers "happy one year my beautiful boy" I say as he falls asleep.