LA Suprise ~Chris

(you guys are 19 and you were born on the same day)

TW~ swearing! and fluff.

Chris's Pov

I'm in LA it's been about 2 weeks since I've seen my girlfriend and I really mis her, I've been really stressed too and not seeing her is not helping.

I wake up like every normal day and text y/n good Moring, I'm very nervous for today because I get to meet Jonny and cam from the Cufboys

"CHRISSSSS!" I hear nick yell as he jumps on top of me "oh my god nick get the fuck off of me!" I chuckle whilst pushing him off me.

"It was matts idea now get the fuck up we have to leave in 20 minutes" he says walking away, I get up and get changed and we head out the door we drive about 20 minutes and arrive at the studio.

and we knock on the door and Jonny opens it "hey guys! it's nice to finally meet you" Jonny says hugging and of us "yeah! it's nice to finally meet you to!" matt says and we walk in the door.

"CAM THERE HERE!" Jonny yells and blows an air horn, and we laugh cam comes running "hey guys!" he hugs us "you ready?" cam asks nick nods and me and matt look at each other and back at them.

"Fuck yeah!" we say at the same time and laugh as we walk upstairs and start the podcast and about 30 Minutes we had to stop because workers are being loud, and I get a face time call.

"who's calling?" nick asks I roll my eye He's always such a snoop "y/n' I say, and he nods, and I answer because why wouldn't I, her face pops on the scream really close up and I giggle "hi baby! what are you doing today? and how are you?" she smiles.

"Hi baby! I'm doing the podcast with Jonny and cam today! and I'm really just stressed" I say, and she giggles and smiles and nods "oh cool when's that?" she asks.

"Oh, I actually already started but workers are being loud, so we put on pause for a bit" I say, and she nods "who's with you?" she questions.

"Oh, uh nick matt Jonny and cam we are just hanging out" I say and show her the room I'm in "Y/NNN!" nick says "NICKKK!" she reply's I roll my eyes and hand nick my phone so he can talk to her.

they talk for a bit "hey we are going to start the pod cast in a few" Jonny says and nick hands me my phone "okay I'll talk to you later bye babe!" I say "byeee baby!" she says and hangs up and we went to start the podcast again.

y/ns Pov

I facetimed Chris in the morning knowing he's not recording, because I have been talking to Jonny for the past week and I'm in LA to Suprise Chris Nick and Matt.

I'm 5 minutes away from there and I already know the plan, I knock on the door and cam opens it we quickly talk, and he run back upstairs I wait about five minutes, and I walked upstairs,

I hear Jonny clear his throat 3 times which is my signal I bang on the door and loud and hard as I cam, and Jonny opens the door and laughs.

"Oh hey! boys it's for you!" he says he says I hear the boy mumbling stuff "come on guys!" he laughs they all walk over, and they see me.

"Y/N!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" nick asks running to me and hugging me, I giggle at their reaction's, nick hugging me like I'm going to blow away if he doesn't,

matt looking like he's trying to solve a math problem, and Chris is just standing there with is mouth slightly open.

"I'm surprising your dorks" I say wiggling away from nick and hugging matt, I pull away and wave my hand Infront of Chris's face.

"You good?" I giggle and that snaps him out of his trance and immediately hugging me digging his head into the crook of my neck.

we sit there for a minute, and I feel my shoulder become damp "hey it's okay I'm right here "I say in a Wisper, so no one hears it " I've been just so stressed out" he mumbles and pulls away.

I put my hand on his cheek and I wipe his tears with my thumb. " Come here guys" I say and we all hug "I love you guys" I say "we love you too y/n" they say.

5 minutes later

Chris's Pov

we all sit down, and y/n sits on my leg "so how did you guys meet?" cam asks us "well it was our fourth birthday, and we both were at chucky cheese and Chris accidently knocked me over and we have celebrated are birthdays tougher ever since" she says smiling.

"So, when is your birthday?" Jonny asks "oh she forgot to mention we share the same birthday" nick says "no fucking way that's insane" cam says, and we keep talking.

a while later

me and y/n are in bed it's like 1am or something she climes in bed and opens her arms as an invite I of course accept, and I wrap my arms around her Waist.

and I lay my head on her Stomach "baby?" I say and she hums in response I look at her with my chin on her stomach "I love you" I say, and she giggles "I love you too baby" she says kissing my forehead.

I lay my head back down and she massages my head "by the way I'm leaving on the same plane as you " she says I hug her tighter "I missed you" I mumble "I missed you too" she says and after that we both fall asleep in comfortable silence.

a/n HEY LOVES IM BACK! I hope you enjoyed this! I can't believe tours over would you like to see a tour imagine?