BABE? ~ Chris

y/ns POV

me and Chris have been dating for around 1 year, well it will be tomorrow, and it's been great! besides that we have been hiding it from everyone.

we both agreed that we should take it slow and not rush into anything, we both wanted to tell his brothers and parents about 5 months ago.

but we had an idea, we wanted to see who was the first to slip up about are relationship, and on our one-year anniversary if none of us slipped we would tell them.

we are in the car on one of are late night drives with Nate and Madi (I know Madi lives in LA) and we head to McDonalds.

matts driving of course Chris in the passenger seat, nick behind matt I'm behind Chris, Madis behind me and Nate behind nick.

"Hey y/n what do you and to eat?" nick asked while ordering "10 peace nugget with a m&m mcflurry" I say, and he orders it for me.

we all have way too much energy for some reason, after we got all are food it got silent, comfortable silence though, that silence broke after Nate spoke up.

"How about we play never have I ever?" he asks, we all think it would be a great idea, a few rounds in I get comfortable,

I turn in my chair so I'm facing nick Madi and Nate more, but I still see matt and Chris, " never have I ever met a Celebrity not counting seeing them on a stage" Madi says.

"nope" matt says "yeah" nick says "same" Madi agrees "I wish" Nate says "nope" Chris says there all looking at me for my response.

"WELL!?"nick screams "yep" I blankly say, they didn't know I did so they were shocked "WHAT! WHO!?  AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND!" nick screams loud making me giggle.

"It was never the right time I guess" I shrugged "girl... it's always time for that" he says, "oh and I met harry styles" I say bluntly "WHAT" nick in complete shock.

"I need proof" matt says crossing his arms.

(This is not me!!!)

"OH MY FUCKING GOD Y/N WHEN WAS THIS?!" nick screams I giggle "Oh it was like 3 years ago" I say, and I knew what he was going to say '3 years! 3 years! I knew you back then y/n!' as if almost on command.

"3 YEARS! 3 YEARS! I KNEW YOU BACK THEN Y/N!" he says, I start laughing "I knew those were the exact word that would come out your mouth, wish I wrote it down!" I say still giggling.

and I claim down a bit "never have I ever, not told my best friend a really big lie, well I haven't" matt say everyone answers now it's time for me and Chris 

"I have" we say in unison "ABOUT WHAT!" nick screams "I will tell you tomorrow" I say "same" Chris agrees. 

5 minutes later

"Hey babe could you pass me a fry?" Chris says and he froze realizing what just happened I start giggling "of course you would mess up the day before we were supposed to tell them" I smack my head.

"Well sorry that I like calling you that!" he says and lets out a huff of air "HOLD UP! BABE?" nick questions I giggle.

"Yeah, me and y/n have been dating for a year tomorrow" (that prob didn't make since) he says fist bumping me "A YEAR!?" Madi yells 

"Yeah, sorry we wanted to tell you a few months ago but we had an idea, we wanted to see who was the first to slip up about are relationship, and on our one-year anniversary if none of us slipped we would tell you guys. sorry" I finish my rant. 

"Oh, my god!" Madi says "well at least I approve of Chris, well I kind of have too " nick mumbles the last part "what was that nick?" Chris asks "oh nothing" he says.

 and they drive back home in comfortable silence all that can be heard is soft music playing in the background.

when we get to the triplet's house, I walk to the kitchen to grab a water bottle when arms snake around my waste and a head on my shoulder. 

"Hi bub" he mumbles into my shoulder "hi love you tired? I ask and I get a slight hum "how long will you be?" he asks.

"Um probably 10 minutes" I say doing my nightly things just with a tired Chris clinging to me, "all I need to do is brush my teeth then we can sleep."

he nods and we walk into the bathroom, and I brush my teeth I spit and wipe my mouth when all of a sudden, I get picked up by Chris.

"You know I can walk" I say chuckling "I know" he mumbles trudging up the stairs, when we reach the room, he throws me on the bed and climbs onto me.

I laugh at his actions and start playing with his hair "I'm glad they found out the way they did its funny" I say he nods.

"Yeah, that's only because I told them the day before we were supposed to" he lets out breathy laugh "yeah but I thought it was cute" I kiss the top of his head.

he yawns and digs his face closer to me "ok goodnight love" I mumble getting sleepy myself "goodnight bub sleep well" he mumbles basically asleep "you too" I say falling asleep. 

a/n idk how to feel about this :/

btw THANK YOU FOR 4k that's honestly insane.