meeting - max

(This one honestly cringe 😬 btw Trevor is in LA)

TW: fluff

max's Pov 

I'm being picked up by the triplets and there meeting my girlfriend.

we're sitting outside I have my arm around her, and her head is on my shoulder I'm playing with her hair to calm her down a bit.

I'm scrolling through my phone when I see her biting her nails.

"Hey, I promise they will love your y/n" I say in a soft low tone "how can you be sure of that" she whispers.

"Because before tour I only knew Tril and Malcolm and the triplets and Madi welcomed me with open arms all of them are the sweetest people I've ever met" I reply kissing her hair.

"ok" she mumbles a minivan pulls up and the passenger window rolls down "max! come on" Chris yells to us. 

I stand up and hold my hand out for he to grab she takes it and stands up we walk to the car and the door opens.

we get in and we sit in the back next to Malcolm, I've told them that she gets anxiety when meeting new people.

"Hey, you must be y/n, I'm nick I'm probably the best one here, I've heard a lot about so don't worry take your time you don't have to talk at all if you don't want to" he says smiling. 

she giggles and nods her head "you want aux max?" Chris asks "sure my playlist is open just play whatever you want" I hand my phone to him.

her favorite song coms on she looks at me and smiles.

we get to their house I know Shes going to love Trevor she loves any kind of dog we get out the car and walk up to the house. 

"Oh, you're not scared of dogs, are you?" matt asks her, I see her eyes light up at the thought of a dog "no I absolutely love dogs" she says that's the first sentence she has said to any of them. 

matt nods and unlocks the door Trevor starts jumping up on everyone saying hi to everyone.

he goes up to y/n and starts jumping on her "Trev no jumping I'm sorry he always doses that" nick says "it's fine, what's his name?" she asks softly.

"Oh, its Trevor" matt says while all of us walk into the living room.

she bends down to his level "well hello Trevor what a cute puggle you are" she says petting him "whoa how did you know he was a puggle?" Chris asks.

"My mom is a groomer its actually insane how many puggles are on the east coast" she chuckles everyone laughs.

"Matt!" Madi yells from nicks room "yeah?" he yells back "can you clean these?" she asks holding up sweatpants and a hoodie.

that clearly, she spiled soda on "oh sure!" matt says taking it upstairs.

"Hi! you must be y/n I'm Madi by the way" Madi says too her y/n waves to her I can tell she still a bit anxious.

"Hey there's nothing to worry about" I whisper to her, and she nods matt walks down the stairs and sits down.

"Who wants to do a Pepsi race?!" Chris yells grabbing 2 Pepsis from the fridge "Chris, we already know you going to win so don't bother" nick says to him.

Chris groans in annoyance I nudge y/n she looks at me and shakes her head "come on please" I say she groans "fine" she mumbles and stands up I discretely start recording.

she holds her hand out and Chris sets a Pepsi in her hand "y/n don't get your hopes too high he can drink it fast; he's never lost actually" matt warns her.

 she smirks "we'll see if he is by the end of this" she laughs "oh it's on" Chris says "3 2 1 go" matt yells.

they crack the can open she does it with her teeth it takes her about 25 second to finish she sets the can on the ground and jumps on it. 

"Wow some beat Chris" Tril says "wow that was crazy" Chris says high fiving her she giggles "where did you learn to do that" Malcolm asks.

"My uncle taught me" Shes shrugs "I've been doing since I was 13" she says "you're really cool y/n" Chris says, and she smiles.

nick gets up to go do a tik Tok.

y/n gets up "I'll be right back" she kisses my cheek and leaves and her phone starts ringing, I check it it's her brother Jonny, she doesn't mind so I pick it up. 

bold = Jonny
italics = max

hey Jonny Shes, not in the room at the moment what's up?

oh, hey max I was just going to ask her what clothes she wants from the new drop.

oh, ok I will let her know you called about it.

thanks! since you're on would you like anything for you or your friends? 

sure just 4 large hoodies in black, orange, purple and blue

perfect! well talk to you later max.

talk later Jonny! 

call ended.

"You just pick her phone up like that?" Tril asks "yeah she said I can she doesn't mind" I shrug she walks in "hey jenny called to ask what you wanted from his drop" I tell her.

"Ok thanks!" she says calling Jonny back.

a few minutes later she walks back in "Landon finally made a new song" she chuckles "oh my god it's been like 4 months" I laugh.

"Now we can learn a new song before it releases" she says resting her head on my shoulder "who?" matt asks "Landon cube" she says smirking knowing they love his music

"You know Landon!?" Chris asks "yeah!" she smiles "how?" matt asks.

"I know him through my brother Jonny, Jonny ransom." she clarifies Chris stares mouth open "wow" is all he can muster up.

she giggles because she knows how much they love the Cufboys

"Next thing you're going to tell me is that you've meet lil skies" Chris laughs like he was joking she smirks to herself. 

"Yeah! he's me and my brother's best friend" she beams "that's it I'm done" Chris says standing up walking away. 

she giggles "Jonny has been wanting to do a podcast with you guys! if you'd like I can give your numbers to him" she says looking at nick

"Oh my god yeah!" nick says Chris walks in a agrees and we all hang around for the rest of the night y/n was cracking jokes and having fun.

"You know something y/n? you're really cool we have to hang out more" Tril says "definitely!" she says smiling wide.

 we get in matts van, and he drops us off we walk inside the house and walk to my room I lay on my bed with my arms wide open.

she climbs on top of me, and I play with her hair, and she melts to my touch.

"I told you they would love you" I mumble "you know an overthinker bub" she mumbles back "yes I do" I say kissing the top of her head "get some sleep, ok?" I say and she nods. 

"I love you" "love you more bub" she mumbles back. 

THANK YOU FOR 8K this is honestly insane this was just for fun, and I never thought I would get here love you guys <3!