stressed ~ matt

y/ns Pov

I'm laying with matt when he groans and gets up "where you are going?" I ask "we have to film" he says walking over to me giving a quick kiss to my lips.

"Oh, ok drive safe" I say, and he nods "I love you" he says grabbing a hoodie and putting it on "i love you" I say back "get some sleep " he says walking to the door. 

"Matt you're filming early today remember? its only 7" I giggle "oh right" I laugh "go before they get mad" he nods and walks out the door.

time skip

I'm watching a show when the door opens and gets slammed shut, I jump at the abrupt noise I look over at matt he looks stressed.

he's pulling on his hair, and he has his eyes shut and its weird for him to slam doors I stand up walking over to him.

"matt" I whisper grabbing his hands from his hair his eyes open looking down at me I bring one hand up to his cheek.

 I gently rub the side of his face; his face is smooth besides the little stubble growing in 

"what's wrong" I ask lightly "I'm so stressed there's just so much pressure on me to be perfect for everyone and today Chris and nick were yelling at me" he says with tears in his eyes. 

"Love not everyone's perfect everyone has their flaws even you; it reminds me of a teacup everyone wants them to be perfect but there's always imperfections" say pushing the hair away from his eyes.

he hugs me hiding his face in my neck "and you know you can always tell them your stressed they will help you too" I whisper.

"I just feel like a burden." he sniffles "You'll never be a burden matt" I say then I stand and hug him for a few minutes.

"Hold on" I say moving matt to sit on his bed I walk and grab some clothes for him "here take a nice long shower" I say handing him the stuff.

I stand in between his legs, and he Buries his head into my stomach I play with his hair "I love you" he mumbles. 

he stands up "I'll be back" he says kissing my cheek "ok I love you."

he walks in the bathroom, and I lay on his bed and scroll through Instagram around 20 minutes later he walks out the bathroom with wet hair and no shirt.

a blush creeps into my face "hi" he says shyly he's never been shirtless around me because he always felt insecure. 

 I get up and pull him into a hug "hey handsome" I say pecking his lips "hi Gourgues" he mumbles "you look good" I tell him. 

"Stopp" he whines I giggle pulling him toward the bed, I lay down pulling him so he's laying on his stomach.

he wraps his arms around my waist, and I play with his hair he groans so I remove my hands, but he gabs them and puts them back on his head.

"don't stop" I says softly I smile "ok" I say scratching his scalp "your great at that " he says resting his chin on my stomach.

his hair is still damp hanging in front of his bright blue eyes which are half lidded even in this dim light there still bright his lips a little chapped with a small smile throughout them. 

"I love you " he mumbles I internally melt "your so cute I love you" I say kissing his head "how about you get some rest" I say grabbing his hand and kissing it.

"But I want to look at your pretty face" he says hugging my waits barring his face in my stomach "but you need rest love I'll be here when you wake up" I say which he nods.

and a while his breath evens out I look and he's sleeping peacefully. 

 I hear a faint knock "come in" I say, and nick opens the door "hey" I says quietly seeing that matts asleep.

"Hi, what up " I whisper he comes around kneeling Infront of matt pushing the hair from his face "I came here to apologize to matt for being mean today I have been really stressed lately and I know that's not an excuse-" I rambles but I cut him off.

"Hey, its ok nick, he's been stressed too, you all have you guys need to take a breather" I rub his shoulder.

" Your right" he sighs "ok tomorrow were all going to relax and have fun" I say, and he smiles softly "sounds good" and he hugs me. 

"Thank you" he whispers I pull back with a confused look "for making matt happy, he deserved so much better than what he was going through before you came along" he says kissing the top of my head.

"Love you y/n/n" he says walking to the door "love you nick" I whisper as he shuts the door, I kiss matts head and fall asleep with him.

a/n thank you for fucking 21k read that's insane this book was literally just for fun this is a dream come true.