secrets out- Nate

(Top secret love life with Nathen doe! pretend he can drive, and its July )                                  (ps. thanks for 2k reads that's insane) 

TW. swearing and fluff 

no one's POV 

y/n, the triplets, Madi, Sab, Oliver and Nathen are in a friend group, they NEVER keep secrets from each other, well except one, y/n and Nate have a secret they have kept from the group for about 5 months, it's not that they don't want to tell them, it's just there are not ready.

Nate and y/n have been dating for 5 months, there are scared of what their friend's reactions will be.

y/n POV 

the triplets invited us to film a Wednesday video, us as in literally are whole friend group, this is going to be ciaos, of course I'm with Nate when they invite us, we are both wearing Chris's sweat suite I have the black one and Nate has the grey one. 

we hop in the car and head to their house "do you think they're going to get suspicious that we arrived together?" I asked my leg bouncing up and down, he puts his hand on my thigh,

"Hey, it's fine I'll tell them I picked you up on the way here." he says rubbing my thigh with his thumb. "okay" I say softly "bub, don't worry, what's the worst that could happen?" he says he knows I talk quiet when I'm nervous.

we arrive at their house and as we are walking to the front door, he whispers, "it will be ok I promise" I nod and step in the house "Y/NNN, NATEE" nick screams when we walk up the stairs, I giggle "NICKK, MATTT, CHRISS" I yell mocking him.

"Hey, don't mock me that's not nice" he says waving his finger in my face "first of don't wave your finger at me" I say smacking his hand "second you are not my mother I can do whatever I want" I say flipping my hair and walking past him. 

"Hey where did you get that fit from you look fire dawg" Chris jokingly says dapping me up "oh some lame kid on the internet" say and he rolls his eyes "what are we filming?"  Nate asks " we were thinking a who knows me better" matt says. 

"Who is going to be the one that we are guessing about?" I ask taking two Pepsis from the Fridge and handing one to Nate "we thought whoever the first one to get here, which was you two so now witch one of you wants to do it? Chris says. 

me and Nate look at each other " rock paper scissors Losser has to do it" Nate say and I nod and start playing he wins so I have to do it "okay y/n is who we are going to be guessing about." nick says. 

40 minutes later

we are halfway done with filming I'm sitting at the end of the table, and everyone is on the side "Relationship status!" nick yells my eyes widen I look at Nate and I am worried I don't know what to put "um I got to go to the bathroom" I say immediately standing up and rushing to the nearest bathroom locking the door. 

Nate's POV 

I can tell everyone is wondering why she left so fast "I'll go check on her" I say standing up and head to the bathroom, I knock on the door and Wisper "hey bub it's me open up" She unlocks it, and she pulls me in locking it again.

she looks stressed "hey what's wrong?" I ask hugging her "how do I answer that question?" she mumbles into my hoodie "answer it truthfully, we should tell them I want them to know I love you bub, okay?" I say pulling away.

 she nods and I step out and walk back to the group. "it's she good? "Chris asks looking coinsured "yeah she just needed to go to the bathroom" I say trying not to be awkward, she walks back in "sorry I just really needed to go "she says sitting back down. 

"Okay let's get back into this" nick says "Relationship status" nick say again they all start writing I write single even though I know Shes not "okay turn it around guys!" matt yells "okay everyone said single because we all know it's true" nick say.

"y/n turn it around" sab says she turns the board around "WHAT!" nick yells "YOUR DATING!?" Oliver says "WHO?" Chris wonders "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING? matt asks, "we never keep secrets" Madi says. 

" This is why I never told you! because I knew you were going to react like this!" she shouts "but-" Chris starts "no Chris don't even start" she says putting her shoes on "where you are going" Madi says "home" she mumbles. 

"y/n its pouring rain and you and can't drive" Oliver states "can you guys just shut up!" she yells again "you're going to get a cold" matt says "okay? and?" she's almost out the door "y/n!" I yell she turns around I see the tears in her eyes.

I walk over to her and hug her "why are you so mad there just shocked" I say into her ear she starts to sob into my hoodie "i-i-im sorry" she studders "I've b-been just s-so stressed l-lately" she mumbles.

"Hey hey it's okay I know it gets rough sometimes, if your ever stressed you can talk to me you know that right?" she nods I led her to the couch everyone comes and sits down Shes still crying into my hoodie. 

"y/n you want to watch 'the kissing booth?" I ask she nods I turn it on, and we start watching it, everyone has gone quiet it's been about 30 minutes, she reaches for the remote and pauses it. 

"guys" she says everyone gives her their full attention " I'm very sorry for yelling I know you were just socked about it I've been just so stressed out with stuff, and I didn't mean to take it out on you guys I'm sorry." 

"y/n it's okay we've all been there just know we are here for you, and you can tell us anything okay?" nick says "thank you guys!" she says she sits up more "okay to answer Chris's question from before of 'who' let's play a little game of 'guess, my, boyfriend!" she says the last part in a game show host voice with jazz hands.

we all laugh that's one of my favorite things about her she can always make serious situations funny. "he's 5,7, fluffy brown hair, green eyes (idk what color his eyes are) you know him" she says there all staring at her trying to think. 

we about five minutes later "his initials are N, D " she says basically saying who it is "oh my god Ya'll are so dumb, ITS ME YOU DUMMYS!" I yell their faces looked shocked me and y/n start cackling.  

"MY TWO FUCKING BESTFRIENDS ARE DATING BEST DAY EVER!" Chris yells jumping up and down "OH MY GOD YAY" nick say giving us a hug "FOR HOW LONG" Madi asks "REALY!?" Olliver yells "WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR US TO FIGURE IT OUT" sab yells.

"So, you guys don't think this is wired?" she asks "NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS AWESOME" Chris yells and I giggle "so to answer Madis question of 'for how long' we've been together for 5 mouths we waited until we were ready" I say.

"when's your anniversary?" sab asks "February 14th" y/n says proudly "Valentine's Day!?" Madi shriek's "yep and was perfect right y/n" I say she nods "now let's finish the movie" I say, and we all start to watch the movie.

the movie finished "hey b-y/n could you grab me my Pepsi" I say "hey you can call me my name now I'm sure they won't mind" she say looking at everyone for approval they nod "okay I forgot" I chuckle taking a sip of Pepsi.  

"I'm getting tired I'm going to go sleep goodnight!" she starts to get up, but I pull her by her waist making her sit back down "why are you leaving when you could lay with me?" I whine "oh my god the truth comes out and the clingy comes out" she say making everyone laugh.

we throw on another movie and we all lay in silence I see her falling asleep "goodnight bub!" I say kissing her hair "night bub" she says and before you know it, we are both out like a light.

a/n Ya'll what did you think of this? I actually really enjoyed writing this! once again thank you for 2k reads!