Chapter XIV - Bring Back

Shion is taunted by Akkun's words, despising his opponent for being so confident that he could take him on. "You're annoying, fodder character! Just die already!"

Akkun waits for the right moment to attack, his eyes focused on the brass knuckles that Shion wore. "Madarame you shit...you're using weapons--" He moves his head to the side, dodging the fist that's extended outwards by the enemy.

"You'll never get to the top like that!" Akkun draws out an arm, right next to the arm that Shion attempted to use. The punch is overwhelming on the executive's conscious, his body falling on the floor in a matter of seconds.

"Sendou has defeated Madarame!" Toman cheers for another victory , their courage now even greater than ever when another executive was put in his place.

"Looks like our top members are winning their fights, huh? That's so cool!"

"At this point, we're winning this battle!"

"Toman! Toman! Toman!" The name of the gang is chanted throughout the Bay Area, heard from every corner and fights that continue to go on.

Wakasa doesn't let Toman's glory interfere with his fight with Inui. There's hardly any bruises or blood on him since the fight began. "Toman's quite a lively bunch, huh." Was all he says in that moment.

Inui sought to work even harder to achieve his own goal. If Akkun is capable of taking down an executive, why can't he? "Seems like I can't afford to lose now." He neglects the dry blood that whelms the lower portion of his lips and chin, followed by the bruises and dirt that colors his face. "Waka-kun, why did you switch sides to Kantou Manji? Weren't you with Senju? Did something happen?"

Wakasa wasn't one to hold conversation. Or, to be specific, conversations that revolve around his feelings. "Who knows?" He chooses not to give a response at all, despite his connection with Inui. "How about you hear it from the guy behind you."

Inui tilts his head over his shoulder, but wasn't given the time to process the fact that Benkei was the one behind him; he'd get slapped across the fact, the left side of his body scratching against the rough pavement when he collides with the floor.

"Too slow!" Benkei's behavior was more cruel than Wakasa's. "How long are you gonna deal with this tiny dog, Waka?!"

Inui can hardly see anything with his blurry vision, but the voice is recognizable for him. 'Shit! Even Benkei-sun is here!'

Benkei approaches Inui. "Now let's turn the tables around, and end Toman's spirit right here." He watches as his former friend sits up. "I'm not as soft as Waka, so be prepared."

Inui prepares for the worst, fighting through the pain that whelms his face.

Senju's condition seems to be as worse as Inui's, blood streaming down from the right side of her forehead, extending down to her lower right chin. Most likely, she had been hit by Sanzu's pipe.

"What's wrong, Senju?" Sanzu is pleased to see such his own sister in such a state, thriving off of her suffering. "You're surprisingly not as tough as I thought."

Senju didn't even want to fight Sanzu in the first place. But it's the one of the very few things she knows how to do well. Like her older brother, verbal communication was a struggle for her, depending on the circumstances. Hence the reason why she doesn't have any friends her age, with the exception of Takemichi and (Y/n).

"Haru-nii..." Even so, she was going to make an effort, as a last resort to make things right with Sanzu. "I'll take my loss. Let's end this here." Her eyes never leave him, her surroundings being ignored completely. "I'm sick of us siblings fighting each other because of my mistake. I regret it. That day, when Mikey gave you those scars..." Tears form in her eyes, the sorrow on her face present as she reaches out to her brother. "Haru-nii, I'm truly sorry."