Chapter XVI - Make Vision A Reality

One would anticipate that, under Takemichi's circumstances, a defeat for the Tokyo Manji Gang would conclude the fight. Yet that's not how it turned out; because right before Sanzu could harm Takemichi, a visitor came into the battlefield on a motorcycle -- And he was dressed in the Toman uniform.

"What's wrong, Hanagaki? Is this truly your end?!" The motorcycle was going to fast, all the more reason for its rider to abandon the vehicle at the last minute. For this was done on purpose, because it was driving right towards Sanzu.

Sanzu failed to react in time, the front wheel of the motorcycle shoving him to the train that was right next to him, the tire sinking deep into his stomach as he collided with the metallic wall.

Takemichi depicted this as a miracle. Had that never happened, he would've been dead for sure. Not to mention the person that was responsible.

"Mitsuya. This uniform is too small." The rider, over-towering Takemichi in height, cackles with glee. His appearance had hardly changed in the previous encounter he had with Toman's commander.

"T--Taiju-kun?!" Takemichi couldn't help but to feel a little nostalgic meeting Taiju again. Though the situation at that time wasn't the best for either one of them, it had been a while since the two fought on the same battlegrounds.

It was thanks to Mitsuya that Taiju even considered stopping by. The day before actually. The two had always kept a mutual bond after the battle between the Black Dragons and Toman, so it wasn't the first that Mitsuya insisted of having a conversation with him in the first place.

Mitsuya was as honest as he could be that day. He informed Taiju that the chances of Toman winning weren't all that high, but he also mentioned how it wasn't the same for the Kanto Manji Gang. But he has known Taiju well enough to assume that fighting itself was all that he cared for.

"Second generation Tokyo Manji Gang 6th Division Captain, Taiju Shiba!" Taiju declares himself as a member of Toman. "I've got front row tickets to see Hanagaki and (L/n) beat up Mikey!"

Mitsuya would be lying if he said he wasn't relieved. "So you actually came..."

"Huh?!" Hakkai was alarmed to see his older brother. "Big bro is in the second generation Toman?!"

"Are you kidding me..." Chifuyu mumbles. "That Taiju is working under Takemitchy and (Y/n)?!"

"Seriously?" Inui's reaction was no different from everyone else.

"He's not the type of guy to work under anybody!" Followed by Kokonoi.

Taiju's attitude changes when he prioritizes the task at hand. "Commander..." He looks down at Takemichi with a stern expression. "We've clashed once, so let me tell you one thing. There is no one that can beat Mikey but you and (L/n)." He was eager to fight those that dared to provoke him. "So let's go! I'll open up a path for you towards Mikey!"

"Alright!" Takemichi couldn't ask for a better kind of support, and allows Taiju to lead the way.

Chifuyu blinks in realization when he heard Taiju mention (Y/n). 'That's right..!' He glances back at where (Y/n) rested among the field. 'It can't just be Takemitchy that fights Mikey. It has to be him and (Y/n) together!' He tries to fight through the backlashes of his wounds. 'I have to wake her up! She should be with Takemitchy right now!' He grunts at the lack of strength his body was left with, his weight falling downwards until it hits the rough floor. 'No, not now! The fight isn't over yet, Matsuno! Get the hell up!' He goes for another attempt, but a strong foot presses him back down, refusing to let him move.

"Oi, oi..." Of course, this was because of Hanma. "You're not actually gonna keep on fighting like that, are you?" Chifuyu tilts his head over his shoulder, revealing his enraged eyes to him. "You'll end up dead like (Y/n) is." The taller male's sinister grin widens. "It'll only be a matter of minutes that she dies from that concussion."