five (smut).

Fuckshit was already drunk as his eyes scanned the crowd in the living room for her. It was one of Estee's parties and Isabella sure had to be there. But he didn't see her but he did see the host. With a beer in his hand he moved towards Estee.

"Where's Isa?" He asked, coming up beside her.

"Why do you think I would tell you? Just so you can fuck her up even more?" Estee replied annoyed, knowing what he had put Isa through with their breakup.

"Just tell me where she's at Estee." He didn't expect a warm welcome when he went up to her. He understood that she would stick up for her friend no matter what.

Estee looked at him for a moment, thinking about what to do. Even though she didn't have high hopes of Fuckshit fixing anything, she knew that Isabella would've liked to talk to him again. Even if it was just as friends.

"Kitchen."

"Thank you."

Quickly he made it from the living room into the kitchen. He hadn't planned on talking to her but as he got more drunk he decided it was what he wanted to do. Isabella was in the kitchen with a drink in hand, talking to a guy from school. Fuckshit stopped in his tracks, standing in the doorway when he saw her.

"Fuckshit?" She turned, looking at him.

"Nevermind..." Just as quick as he had appeared, he disappeared from the kitchen. He regretted his plan to talk to her when he saw him together with another guy.

"I'll be back..." Isabella told her classmate before she put her drink down and went after him.

"Fuckshit!"

"Go back to the kitchen Isabella, it was nothing." He said, stopping in his tracks when she caught up to him.

"No, tell me what you were gonna say to me." She pushed on, expecting to hear him rant about her talking with another guy or something. Always expecting the worst.

Fuckshit swallowed hard, unsure about what he wanted to do. His green eyes looked at her as silence lingered between them. He stepped forward, crashing his lips against hers. They moved instinctively together after being together for so long. Arms wrapped around her to pull her closer as she deepened the kiss. Two bodies that had been aching for each other.

"Shit! We can't do this... We can't." Isabella said, pulling back, gaze moving away from him.

It would've been easy for her to fall back into his arms again but she needed to be strong. Flashbacks of their breakup appeared in her mind, where they had slept together and when he turned silent. Letting her know he didn't want to be with her.

"I can't... I can't Fuckshit."

"I shouldn't have walked away." He said, moving closer to her again but Isabella stepped back to keep distance between them.

"You don't mean that. I don't believe you." She shook her head as she spoke. Her eyes started to get teary so she turned her away so he wouldn't see it.

He could see the damage he had done to her and guilt washed over him. Fuckshit had ignored her ever since the breakup and that had made things easier for him. He didn't see the hurt in her face, instead he could focus on the parties and smoking.

"You let me walk away... You didn't say a single word."

"I'm sorry." Again he moved closer to her and now she couldn't move away as he cornered her.

"You're too good for me..." Fuckshit's voice was low as he spoke, green eyes focusing on her. Teary eyes looked up at him, confused. Isabella's mascara had smudged around her eyes and she hadn't bothered trying to wipe it away.

He reached up to her face, thumb wiping away a tear that had fallen. It was like Isabella suddenly got a glimpse of what was going on in his mind. He hadn't gotten any explanation when things ended so she assumed that he had fallen out of love with her after all the hurt they had been through together.

"What?"

"I think you're too good for me."

Another moment of silence, gazes still locked on each other. Fuckshit didn't move as he didn't want to cross any boundaries. Isa leaned closer slowly until lips connected once again. They were soft and careful at first. Both trying to process what was happening between them.

Quickly they turned more needy and hands started roaming each other's bodies. Her body ached to be touched by him. Isa pulled back from him, catching her breath. Fingers intertwined with his and she pulled him towards the stairs, going for the empty bedrooms at the top floor.

Fuckshit eagerly trailed behind her until they were behind closed doors. Lips connected again and he pushed her up against the door, smoothly locking it with his freehand. Isa started pulling at his shirt and he took it off quickly. She put her palm against his chest and pushed him back towards the bed, making him sit down. The dress she wore was quickly pulled off her and thrown on the floor.

Green eyes studied every detail of her body. The tan skin, dark hair and soft skin. He knew he was a lucky guy for having the privilege to see her naked body. She moved closer, standing between his legs while he planted kisses along her torso. Isa pushed him down and his back hit the mattress, blond messy curls scattered around him.

She was on top of him, planting kisses from his neck down to the waistband of his jeans. Slowly she unbuttoned them and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. She could see how hard he was for her, hand moving down to touch him. A groan escaped his lips as she did so. His hands squeezed her ass before he swiftly turned them around, her laying underneath him.

"You sure about this?" The blonde asked her but she just nodded, she knew what she wanted and it was him.

He wanted to please her, make her feel good. Fingers hooked to her panties and pulled them down, exposing all of her to him. She had always loved having his eyes on her, it had been like that since day one. She knew she was wet and needy for him to touch her.

Fingers started touching her and his dick twitched at the feeling of her wetness. Without a word, he pushed his fingers inside of her. A gasp escaped her in pleasure. He moved down between her legs, a quick glance before his tongue made contact with her core.

Isabella arched her back and let her eyes drift close for a second. There it was again, no one could compare to him. No one touched her like he did, got her wet like he did. One of her hands moved down to grab a fist of his blond locks.

"Fuck..." She mumbled underneath her breath.

His fingers started pumping faster and he could feel how tight she was around him. Tongue was still working at her clit, desperately wanting her to feel good. Isabella was coming closer to her high but she didn't want to cum alone.

"I want you."

She didn't need to say much more for him to take his tongue from her core. Pumping a few more times before he took his fingers out of her. He moved up to her, lips connecting again. She could taste herself on his tongue.

Fuckshit lined up with her and thrusted into her. Her walls tightly wrapped around him, he was big. He started a steady rhythm and both their breathings became faster. With every thrust, he pushed against her sweet spot. Moans escaped her as he moved down to let his tongue play with one of her nipples. Isa enjoyed the pleasure, feeling like electricity was going through her body. He kissed her neck and started to pick up his pace, both were close to their highs.

"Fuckshit... I'm gonna-" Was all she could say before he picked up his pace even more. Her climax built up and it didn't take long until she was over the edge, legs twitching under her. He thrusted into her and she could feel him cumming inside her.

"Fuck baby..." Fuckshit pushed slowly into her a few more times before he ended up laying beside her.

Of course there was a lot of doubt in her head as she laid there next to him. It was scary to think that it could end up like last time. Her mind was running even faster when she was sober. Both teenagers were quiet, just staring up at the ceiling.

"I love you."

In shock, she turned her head to look at him. Almost to make sure that she hadn't just imagined it.

"I really do."