Welcome To The Mushroom Kingdom

SMALL RECAP OF WHAT HAPPEN

(As you may understand so far is that you are from the real world and you were chilling at home playing a video game your favorite video game at that, you are a Mario Fan and you love every Mario game that comes out unfortunately something happen your game system it went out and now you got to go get a new one it was Black Friday Month and most of the game systems are sold out from almost every electronic store you was about to give up until you came across a new store that open BALANZI'S it was similar to WALMART but a little bigger despise how amazing it was you went inside and made a friend named JESSICA she works there and you two had an amazing conversation she finally lead you to the aisle that have all the game systems that you need you were excited cause now finally you can play the new Mario Game you just brought not that long ago what you didn't know is that it was an magical game system relieve from the search for a brand new game system you left and went straight home to play on it that the new Mario Game was amazing after playing it for hours you made dinner took a shower and went to bed but some thing happen the game system let out an elegant magical glow that eventually teleported you in the Amazing World Of Super Mario Bros with that said let's begin our story).

WELCOME TO MUSHROOM KINGDOM