Welcome To The Mushroom Kingdom Part 2

As it may seem like an eternity I finally woke up I didn't notice at first that everything around me was different but I got up anyways and went straight to the the bathroom I didn't even notice that I was in a different set of clothing either the only thing that was on my mind is to replenish myself from my slumber I headed downstairs to the kitchen and cook some breakfast I know what you thinking (How she does not notice her surroundings wasn't looking the same)(Well when you just woke up and still half asleep of course you won't notice "some new changes" I basically treated my day as my regular routine like I always do when I get up in the morning lol) After I ate breakfast I sat down and watch TV that's when I notice something was off while I was looking at the news I notice there was a blue and green toad on TV telling us about our daily forecast I thought to myself ("Why do they look like the toads on my favorite Mario game.")and then it hit me like a ton of waves (YES I caught on fast) I ran to my window and look out the window and I notice the 3d World Of The Super Mario Bros I was so shock I couldn't believe it I thought I was dreaming I turn around and notice that my home look just like Princess Peach's Castle the only thing that is different is that it was more elegant it was my actual favorite color and it also had some purple decoding designs on my walls it had a very fancy chandelier coated with silver and gold lighting the stairs was swirly to the top with a royal blue rug on the stairs I had very distinct pictures on the walls with purple and blue golden frame even all the rooms in my castle was beautiful( Any color and design of your castle is fine reader)I could of sworn that my heart was about to jump out my chest I even started stuttering "Wha-what happ-happen ho-how di-did I wan-wand u-up her-here what is goi-going on."I had no words I was over come by so much questioning so many emotions I couldn't stand up straight I eventually fell to my knees my mind was spinning so fast that I felt like I was going to have a panic attack but I reassure myself and said"Okay calm down I know it's alot to take in I understand you don't have no clue on what going on or how you got here or why your in a princess castle your very scared but this is not the time to panic take a breather and let it out "Woosaw-Woosaw. " Alright so after I did my mantra chant I open my eyes look around and got up off the ground at that time I just accepted my fate I said "Okay so this is not a dream I'm actually here in the World Of The Mario Bros just try to relax and figure out how you got here and why."After I collected myself I sat at my throne and started brainstorming about the situation("Alright your here for an reason I don't understand why or how but your here the last thing I remember that I went to the new store that had just open and brought my new game system and went home I was playing the new Mario game(Not weird at all) I cook me some dinner then took a bath and then I finally went to bed I woke up with no reconciliation of what happen and now I wand up here but the question is HOW.")After debating it finally it hit me thinking back to the game system I gasped"OMG THIS ALL STARTED AFTER I BROUGHT THAT BRAND NEW GAME SYSTEM HOW I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAYED MY NEW MARIO GAME WHY OUT OF ALL DAYS WHEN I'M ABOUT TO GO TO WORK THIS HAPPEN HOW I'M GOING TO GET BACK HOME NOW,"After I had my mental breakdown I finally calm myself down and relax still kind of hectic about everything but I still had to reassure myself and keep a chill atmosphere I didn't want the Toads outside in of my castle to think that I'm going crazy or something so I clear all my uneasy thoughts and feelings before I finally substant myself I realize that my pajamas was not the same too("WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DON'T GET ME WRONG ITS CUTE AND ALL I LOVE THAT ITS MY FAVORITE COLOR BUT WHEN DID I PUT THIS ON.")Then it hit me again "Its because I'm in this world that everything has change isn't it" So I ran upstairs and look in the mirror and to my surprise I was right I look completely different I look more 3D looking(By the way I looking in an stand up mirror so I can see my whole body)my brown eyes twinkle with delight(Any eye color will do reader)my lovely brown skin glisten like moonlight(I'm talking about myself)( But any skin color will do reader)my lushly black short curly hair shine like the sun(Any color hair it can be long or short to your delight reader)I was very curvy too from my chest to my hips all the way down to my small feet(Any shape will do reader)I look like an 3D anime model to be honest I had very elegant eyelashes(Long or short is fine reader)my rosey lips glitter with a silky breeze I look like a goddess but I love every moment of it I thought to myself ("Hey not bad I can say so for myself")I giggle at the thought it's good to keep yourself motivated and positive especially in my current situation I went to my walk-in closet and saw alot of new clothes(BY the way I had alot of clothes in the closet in the real world so this make sense to compare it together lol)I admired all the gorgeous clothes but I knew I had to get dress "here we go" I thought to myself so I pick out an nice outfit it was a nice tube top(yf/c)with an mini skirt with a chain attach to it(yf/c) with fish net stockings with punk girl heels(yf/c) I went to my mirror sat down(YES you got more then one mirror)and put my hair up( Any style will do reader) And clip it with my fancy hair clip(Any variety)and did my make up I analyze myself to make sure I was good I reach for my perfume(Any kind will do reader)and finish my look with a beautiful set of earrings and a necklace looking at myself with awe I finally got up and went back downstairs I went to the door and saw mail inside my slot I grab it and went back to my throne I sat down and thought to myself ("I just got here how do I got mail all of a sudden.") I shrugged at the thought and with out any hesitation I open the letter it read("Dear Princess Welcome To The Mushroom Kingdom I know-a it's random to receive this letter not to-a mention it was unexpected but I want to apologize for not being able to meet-a you right now to give you-a tour of the kingdom but-a something came up at Princess Peach Castle so I had-a to throttle down there Heh duties call but I promise to make-a it up to you hopefully you wont-a be mad at us but-a we really appreciate-a it we was looking forward-a to meeting you but-a things happen we-a wish you an amazing day. (PS. If you want-a to familiarized yourself-a with the whole kingdom please do so hopefully we will-a meet soon.)

Sincerely, Mario Bros.

With that said I was utterly shocked more like I had so much anxiety hitting me all at once I couldn't look over the fact that the main characters of all the Mario Games actually sent me a letter and was schedule to give me a tour around the kingdom I'm such a Mario Fan I almost passed out I couldn't believe this was happening to me so sudden I had some questions like(Was they really was going to give me an tour,are they really the saviors of the kingdom,was I really going to meet them in person and talk to them,are they really nice,is I'm going to witness the amazing duo,and etc.) so many questions was going through my mind I felt flabbergasted I couldn't wrap around it but I pull myself together and calm down I said "Okay this was a major step for me but let's take it easy your a Fan of them you love them but don't get to overworked about this," I took a deep breather and pace myself back and forth till everthing went clear from my head I thought to myself( "Okay I'm good I should probably take their advise and head out of my castle and familiarized myself with the whole kingdom just so I can get a better understanding of everything of who I'm is and why I'm here.)With that said I  walk to the door took a deep breath and open it thinking to myself("I'm in for a big surprise let's-a go heh I'm even started to sound like them haha.) What I have in stored for myself ,what will I experience in the World Of The Mario Bros there is only one way to find out the only question is(Is I'm Ready).