The Journey Begins

QUICK RECAP ON WHAT HAPPEN

AS YOU CAN SEE YOU WENT TO PRINCESS PEACH PARTY FOR YOU AT HER CASTLE TOADETTE WENT INSIDE AN YOU WAITED FOR HER RETURN IT TOOK SOME TIME SO YOU DECIDED TO GO TO PRINCESS PEACH GARDEN TO WAIT SINCE YOU HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT YOU WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF AFTER ENJOYING THE SCENERY TOADETTE CAME TO YOU WITH AN TOUCHING CONVERSATION YOU ACCEPTED THIS PLACE AS YOUR HOME WHERE YOU CAN START AN NEW LIFE FOR YOURSELF AFTER THAT YOU WENT INTO THE CASTLE TO YOUR SURPRISE IT WAS AN HUGE PARTY FOR YOU IN YOUR HONOR OVERCOME WITH JOY YOU THANK EVERYONE FOR THIS TOUCHING REUNION AS YOU ENJOY THE PARTY YOU FINALLY TALK TO THE MARIO BROS AND PRINCESS PEACH WHICH  AT THAT MOMENT YOU ALL BECAME FRIENDS AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND THIS OUR FRIEND START YOUR EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEY IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM THIS WHERE ARE STORY BEGINS.

After the party I was feeling more confidence in myself and the life I wanted to begin in the Mushroom Kingdom to think that I accepted my fate in this world even though I seen this world in videos games I never really actually experience this world in person this is going to be a unique journey for myself and I have to get prepared I don't know what I'm going to overcome in this journey but I know one thing I'm not doing this alone I got friends now and I want to share every moment of it hopefully I'm ready for this once I commit to something I never back down from it as I thought about this I notice how it was getting dark"Oh dear I need to hurry on home before it get to dark for me to see I won't like that not to mention I'm walking home by myself I got to be cautious and alert if I want to get home safely."With that said I pick up the pace to make it home before its gets any darker to my surprise I made it just in the nick of time even though the people of Mushroom Kingdom seems to be nice I can't be too careful it's better to be safe then sorry I went straight in my castle and lock the door and I tally myself upstairs to take an shower I didn't have to make dinner since I was so full from all that food that was at the  castle I was just ready to go to bed I didn't even bother to look at something on TV or even a movie I was to tired to do that so I just went to bed thinking to myself"Oh My what an day that party was lovely they did an amazing job I felt so welcome and loved I can't help but be happy what amazing people they were I'm looking forward to tomorrow."With that said I close my eyes and drift off to sleep with an peaceful look on my face.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT AT THE CASTLE

MARIO POV.

What an relieve the new Princess enjoy the party I was so nervous that she wouldn't like it but everything turn out fine it put an smile on my face I was so nervous to talk to her I didn't know what to do I thought I was about to panic but she was very nice and sweet which was good Toadsworth was right about her she have an spark that everyone love I love her personality too and he wasn't kidding when he said she was beautiful I love her smile she has that smile that can touch someone soul and bring happiness to someone day which is an nice feeling to have from anyone I love her eyes too when you look in them it's make you feel like you at peace with everything around you which is a very rare feeling I enjoy her present even though she was shy and timid she was an remarkable person I'm looking forward to getting to know her more you never know we can become friends.

LUIGI POV

MAMA-MIA I'm glad I didn't mess up everything I was scared that she wouldn't like the party but thank goodness she loved it we put alot of work in it to make her feel special and welcome which make me happy just thinking about it she was thrill I'm glad the new Princess was able to enjoy herself which is great actually Toadsworth really surprise me when he was talking about her to us I didn't imagine that everything he said about her was true she was extraordinary person even though she was shy and quiet but she was very lively today at the party which was awesome I never imagine how beautiful she was it shocked me I couldn't even look her in the eyes her eyes twinkle like the moonlight her genuine smile was like an crystal clear river flowing through and stream luxurious and calming she had that personality that everyone love the most about someone not even a bad day will keep someone down especially with someone like her around shining an ray of sunlight in your life I love that feeling about her the Princess is an remarkable women and I'm looking forward to getting to know her more I'm looking forward to us becoming friends.

PRINCESS PEACH POV

THANK GOODNESS she love it the party was in her honor after all we work so hard I didn't want her to be disappointed so we did all we can to make her feel welcome and love she was and amazing person I love her personality she sweet and kind a little shy but she love everything about the party which make me happy not to mention she was very beautiful aww just the cutest[NO YURI X YURI MOMENTS READER LOL] I see why Toadsworth brag so much about her and I see why Toadette love her the new Princess was the sweetest I love every moment we share she like that light in your darkest hour she have an voice that can soothe anyone days a smile that everyone can grow up to love she just amazing and we can finally become friends I will love to introduce her to Daisy and Rosalina I think they will love her[BUT I'M IS KIND OF CONCERN ABOUT DAISY SHE CAN BE A LITTLE PICKY ABOUT PEOPLE BUT I BELIEVE SHE WILL LOVE THE NEW PRINCESS HOPEFULLY THE LAST TIME I KIND OF INTRODUCE HER TO ANOTHER FEMALE SHE KIND OF JUDGE HER ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CAME TO LUIGI THEY NOT DATING BUT SHE KIND OF OVER PROTECTIVE WHEN IT COME TO HIM OR OUR FRIENDS MARIO AND HER MIGHT BUMP HEADS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE BUT SHE IS OVER PROTECTIVE ABOUT HIM TOO (SOMETIMES) IT WORRY ME BUT HOPEFULLY SHE WILL TREAT THE NEW PRINCESS RESPECTIVELY]I don't like drama it not my cup of tea I usually stay away from it even though she try to talk to me about putting my foot down in certain situations I'm just to nice I want others to get along not to fight but I know Rosalina will love her she enjoy meeting new people and love getting to know them too I can't wait till tomorrow I'm looking forward to this.

As you slept last night you had another dream it was simple to your last dream but different it was basically you going on with your business in the Mushroom Kingdom until you got into some drama it was basically you getting into and argument with someone else[IF YOU WONDERING READER YOU WAS ARGUING WITH AN FEMALE] You couldn't see her face but she was hassling you about special someone's she said"I DON'T TRUST YOU PRINCESS YOU MAY SEEM LIKE AN NICE PERSON BUT DEEP DOWN YOUR AN SNAKE YOUR TRYING TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH THAT PERSON BUT I WON'T LET YOU HAVE YOU HAVE THEM,"I was arguing back with her and said"WHY YOU SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW ME AND YOUR JUDGING ME I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER I RESPECT THEM I CARE ABOUT THEM JUST LIKE YOU HOW COULD YOU," It kept going on and on back and forth when she said"WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT PRINCESS I WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND YOUR AN WASTE OF MY TIME,"I snapped AND SAID"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU AND INSECURE BITCH I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY EVEN PUT UP WITH YOU YOUR MEAN HEARTLESS SCANT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF I DON'T KNOW WHY EVEN ONE OF THE BROS LIKE YOU HE DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER BOTH OF THEM DO I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE FREINDS WITH YOU EITHER YOU DON'T DESERVE FRIENDS." After that argument I ran off in that dream I shot up sweating and in shocked I didn't know what that Dream was about but I was concern I shook it off and said"What why what is the meaning of that Dream who was that why she don't like me what did I do ("NOTHING IT MEANT NOTHING CALM DOWN.") I thought to myself after I steady my breathing I found myself relax and calm I new it was just an dream "just an dream it didn't mean anything once I resolve the situation I laid back down and went to sleep once more even though I had question about my dream I didn't want to over exert myself with such foolishness and drama so I found my quiet place and felt in an deep sleep what was meaning of that dream, will it come true, will I come across such trial how will I handle it,was it heads up or a warning whatever the reason was we will have to see reader see you next time.