Incoming The Mario Bros

QUICK RECAP OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

As you can see you left your Castle to do a little sight seeing of the Kingdom to your knowledge the place is better than you can imagine on your journey you run into Yellow Toad who basically gave you an tour of the Mushroom Kingdom there was alot of festives and famous places you can enjoy there[Not Bad Huh] you go and eat with Yellow Toad after a long day on the tour you meet Toadette and become friends now you heading to the last stop of the tour which is Princess Peach Castle without further ado Reader let's pick up where we left off shall we.

We came to a stop at Princess Peach Castle I was so nervous cause I wasn't sure if I wanted to meet everyone Yellow Toad look at me and said"I wanted to end the tour with this stop Princess Peach Castle I hope you don't mind taking a look around here " I smile at Yellow Toad and gave him a humble nod that it was okay he smile at me and took my hand and we headed into the Castle it was just as I imagine on the game very beautiful indeed I was at awe Yellow Toad saw this and smile we went inside it was very gorgeous inside unfortunately Mario and Luigi and Princess Peach wasn't here I sighed in relieve I was to scare to meet them anyway since I'm such an fan and all we spotted Toadsworth he came over and greeted us and said" Your the new Princess that move in town aren't ya young bean nice to meet you I'm Toadsworth Princess Peach caregiver and guardian Welcome." I laugh and put my hand out to shake Toadsworth hand I replied"Nice to meet you too Toadsworth I'm glad to be here." He chuckle and said  "Your welcome sweet Princess I'm glad Yellow Toad took very good care of you he does an amazing job."I smile and patted Yellow Toad on the head and nodded in agreement he kind of blush at the action but was happy Toadsworth look at us and said"I'm sure Master Mario and Master Luigi would love to meet you in person as for Princess Peach too but something urgent has happen so they couldn't meet you."I smile and said"Its okay I would love to meet them someday but duties call when you see them tell them that I said thank you and I appreciate everything they done for me it was such an honor." Toadsworth smile and said"Will do Princess well I have to go business calls I will see you again have an amazing day and hopefully you enjoy the tour of the castle." After Yellow Toad finish giving me an tour of the Castle I gave Toadsworth and Yellow Toad a hug waved goodbye and went straight home It was dark time now so I made dinner took a relaxing bubble bath then I crawl in bed"Wow what an amazing day I'm looking forward to tomorrow hopefully I'm ready." With that said I close my eyes and went to sleep.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Mario,Luigi,and Princess Peach got back to the castle Peach turn to Mario and Luigi and thank them for saving her[YES BOWSER KIDNAP HER AS USUALLY MAN THIS IS GETTING OLD] But anyway she kiss Mario on the cheek like she usually do and gave Luigi a hug Mario said "Of course-a Princess anytime,"Luigi smile and said"We not-a the Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom for nothing we-a do anything to keep you and the citizens of-a the Mushroom Kingdom protected its our-a job after all."Mario laughed at his brother's positive outburst and said"You got-a that right Lil Bro even Bowser nor-a any villains can't stop us we are an unstoppable duo."Luigi smile at his Big Bro words and they gave each other an high five Peach giggle at them and nodded in agreement while they was talking Toadsworth came downstairs and saw them and said"Thank Goodness your safe Princess thank you Master Mario and Master Luigi for saving our lovely Princess."They both blush and said"Your-a welcome Toadsworth anytime." He smile at them and nodded Princess Peach said"Well I'm going to go to bed now you two should get some sleep too Mario and Luigi it's been a long day," They smile and said"Okie Dokie Princess." She smile and started to go up stairs Mario and Luigi was about to go to their room when Toadsworth remember what I said he outbursts and said"Oh my Jolly goodness I almost forgot,"Mario,Luigi and Princess Peach stop in their tracks and look at Toadsworth and Peach said"What is it Toadsworth did you forget something," He look at them and said"Oh my do you guys remember the new Princess that came in town," They hurdle back to Toadsworth and said"Yes we remember did something happen."Princess Peach was kind of concern so was Mario and Luigi Toadsworth shook his head and said"She is okay you don't have to worry." They sigh in relieve Peach said "Toadsworth you almost gave me an heart attack,"Mario and Luigi look at each other and agree with Peach. Toadsworth apologize then said"Oh Yellow Toad gave her a tour of the kingdom she was actually here but unfortunately you guys wasn't here." They all look shocked and shouted"SHE WAS HERE AND WE MISS HER," stunned by they reaction Toadsworth didn't have words he just rub his head and said"Yes she was here she wanted me to tell you guys hello since ya'll was gone,"Mario and Luigi look at each other and Princess Peach said"Oh dear I really wanted to meet her that Bowser always kidnapping me it so irritating. " Mario said" Mama-mia it's-a already frustrating that Luigi and I miss giving her tour."Luigi said with a pout "I was-a actually looking forward to giving-a her a tour of the kingdom with my Big Bro Mama-mia."Toadsworth brightened up the mood and said"She wanted me to tell you guys thank you for everything you'll done for her and was looking forward to getting to know you guys you never know ya'll might become best friends ."Mario,Luigi,and Princess Peach smile at what Toadsworth said"WE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT."They all said they wave goodnight and went straight to their room looking forward to tomorrow what journey will we counter will we become the best of friends or will a love blossom between two special someone's we don't know but it's worth the whole while let's see where are story take us next time on our next story.