Rumors of the Goblins Gang

RECAP OF THE STORY

[ As you may know so far you arrive in Prisavona City you meet Princess Bermuda of the city she gave you a tour of the beautiful city you are staying in and gave you advice you also know she can read minds so she already knows everything your journey and the situation of your dream you are facing she is willing to help and guide you through it all but first you got learn everything you need to know to get through this journey what you will come in present of this journey there only one way to find out.]

As we finish the tour of Prisavona City I couldn't help but wonder about the dream I had and the meaning I was very concerned and I didn't know what to do about the situation I thought I could forget about it but it wouldn't leave me alone Princess Bermuda notice my hesitation and offer for us to go sit down and talk about it I agree because I was very worried and I was hungry too after all we was walking around for hours so I was very exhausted Princess Bermuda smile at me and we sat at a very nice restaurant called Alfonso's Diner it was very unique and I love the scenery of the place it had a Reinissance Theme to it which made it very admirable I was in awe the marble interior the golden crystal chandelier hanging over the clear crystalized glass windows the royal blue exterior tables and chairs line in a organized row not to mention the elegant napkins and utensils set up with their Roman Statues set inside and to finish it off with a royal red carpet to make you feel welcome I can go on with every little detail but I didn't want to waste Princess Bermuda time not alone my own this was very serious and I needed answers I wonder if I should tell her about that voice all this can help.

As we get inside Princess Bermuda and I found a nice seat by the window to talk I smile at her and thank her for the suggestion I even throw a playful gesture if we would of kept walking I probably would pass out she look at me with a gentle look and we bust out laughing before our waiter/waitress came to our table they was very nice we look over the menu to see what we wanted Princess Bermuda basically order her usual which tells me she come here alot me on the other hand couldn't even decide on what to get since this is my first time here I don't know anything about the food they prepare so I was quite stuck I was panicking so much I felt like my head was going to explode Princess Bermuda notice this and calm me down she ask me if I was okay I told her about how I was trying to decide what to get when my mind went overload since this was my first time here I was kind of nervous she gave me a playful laugh and suggested to get a meal that had might seem familiar with I shuck my head and glance at the menu this time I managed to order me something that seem familiar to me she smile and we waited for our food to get to the table before we have "The Talk" Princess Bermuda said it might take some time for the food to get here since it is very busy at this hour I just nodded my head and waited.

3 hours later....

After a while our food came to our table the waiter/waitress apologized for the long wait and left us alone so we could enjoy our meal despite the long wait the food was steaming hot I didn't care I was ready to eat my stomach was growling so much I had to tell it to stop several times which made Princess Bermuda laugh can you blame me 3 hours of waiting for your food is torture especially if you are hungry like I'm is it feels like prison as we was eating Princess Bermuda started the conversation on my situation "So Princess tell what you plan on doing once you find your friends," even though she already knows but she wanted to ask me anyway I look at her and said "Well as you already know I'm going to help them save Princess Peach," she nodded her head and said "Are you looking forward to this or are you still not sure," I was hesitant for awhile I signed, " To be honest Princess Bermuda I'm very nervous I always avoided drama but I couldn't just sit there and not do anything," Princess Bermuda look at me and said "You know this is going to be a dangerous journey since you never left from home you don't know what you may encounter but you took a tricky step," I shuck my head and agree she look at me and smiled and said " But don't worry your pretty head I'm going to help you no matter what," I was relieved at this so I just agreed she look at me and said "Come on Princess since you done eating let's go to the park."I nodded and said okay then I realized about the dream I was about say something she put her hand over my mouth and said " I didn't forget Princess we can talk about your dream once we are at the park we will be alone you don't have to worry about the others hearing us." That was understandable I didn't want others to think I was freaking weird so I remain silent as we walk out the door.