001

Blair Smith
Los Angeles 12:45am
Wednesday, May 10th

Ring ring

The bell went off as your second class of the day came to a slow end.

Thank god, I fucking hate everything to do with math.

You got up and packed your backpack before making your way out of the classroom and seeing some of your friends at the local coffee shop on your collage campus.

"Blair! Get over here" your best friend zoe waved you over.

You quickly made your way over to your friend group that consisted 3 people plus you.

Your best best best friend ever Zoe, you guys met in junior year of high school and have been glued to the hip ever since.

Skyler, she's one of Zoe's friends and you guys recently just started talking and hanging out. I always call her sky become duh her name.

Finally Ashley, you just met her in one of your English's classes this year and she needed friends so you decided to invite her to hangout with you guys. You mostly call her ash tray because you thought it was a cute nickname.

"How's everyone's day going so far?" Sky asked all of us.

"Ash tray and I have English next, my day is horrible because of that god damn class" you groan and sit down at the table their all at.

"That fucking class is horrible" ash rubbed the sides of her temple.

"Hey Blair, what are you doing this weekend for your 21st birthday?" Sky quickly asked changed the subject

"Oh my! Wait isn't Billie coming back?? I haven't seen her in ages" zoe squealed loudly and clapped her hands softly together.

"Yes! She's coming back from tour and I planned on spending time with her, then maybe going out for my birthday or a little party?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Wait what?" Ash tray asked confused.

"Oh Blair and I have a friend named Billie, she actually got famous and-..." Zoe was interrupted by ash and sky in complete synch

"BILLIE EILISH??" They both gasped

"You guys know her huh?" You crossed your arms "I guess i forgot how popular she is.." you talked in a low tone.

You miss how things used to be, Billie's house used to be your escape from reality. Your parents were not the best, they didn't fully accept that you liked women, some days they'd be okay with it and some days they absolutely hated the thought of you being with someone other than a man. Billie's parents were like your own, you were with them more than you were with your own, which you didn't mind. Billie was your safe space when you need someone to go to, her house was the safe zone.

"Wait so you're really friends with Billie? That's so cool" sky smiled brightly

"You guys definitely can't act that way if you ever meet her" you shook your head and chuckled "fucking fan girls" you said playfully.

"Alright kids, it's time you get to class" Zoe chuckles lightly and got up from her seat.

"We all should go, it's the last class of the day fellas" ash tray chuckled and stood up slowly.