005

Blair Smith
Los Angeles 2:43pm
Thursday, May 11th

"You're so stupid" you scoff and giggle slightly at billies actions.

You and Billie made your way to the mall, you guys have been goofing off and shopping a bit getting ready for tonight.

"You're just mad these glasses don't look good on you and they look better on me" Billie pouted her lips and made a couple different faces into the mirror as she took the bright pink sunglasses off.

"I would never want to be seen with those on, you're fine." I rolled her eyes playfully and hit bils shoulder as I walked over to a rack of these black skin tight dresses and started looking at them.

You felt Billie's presence behind you as her being near made you nervous "that would look good on you" Billie wink a bit.

"Really? I don't know, this seems to much" I shrugged and picked up a size that would fit my body.

"Go try it on" Billie started to push you towards the dressing room "go go go" she forced you not letting you say a word.

"Ugh fine Ms bossy pants" I rolled my eyes and looked at Billie's ocean eyes, accidentally making myself flustered.

I ran into the dressing room quickly avoiding anymore eye contact and undressed myself trying on the tight black dress that went to my thighs.

The dress was fully black with some see through mesh around the boob area, not letting you see through completely but enough to see the outline of my boobs.

I poked my head out the door and saw Billie "wanna see?" I asked

"Fuck yeah!" Billie said excitedly and came a little closer to the dressing room door.

You opened the door wider revealing yourself "soo, what do you think?"

A moment of silence filled the dressing room as Billie just looked at you up and down.

"Bils? Does it look ok?" I asked nervously "if you don't like tell me, cause obviously I won't wear it"

"Oh.. um.." she cleared her throat "it looks really good on you" she smiles and rubbed her eyes "you definitely need to get that shit bro, you're hot as fuck"

Hearing Billie's words made your face go red, you nodded and closed the dressing room door as you saw your bright red face in the mirror in the small dressing room. You fanned your face off as you undressed and put your regular clothes back on and held the dress carefully in your arms "alright let's go pay" you smiled making your way to bils.

Billie nodded to you talking and grabbed the dress from you and went to checkout.

"Alright missy, let's go back home and then get ready for tonight shall we?" Bils asked you and smiled holding the bag with your dress.

"I'm actually really excited about tonight.." you smiled and admitted "being in college has really made me a homebody and not used to being out and shit.. I've missed doing this stuff with you"

"Well it's time for you to not be a homebody tonight and bring back that Blair I used to know" Billie winked "absolutely insane Blair"