006

Blair Smith
Hollywood 8:46pm
Thursday, May 11th

"Can we get the vip section? I'm Billie" Billie spoke towards the security guard that was outside of the nightclub "it's also my friends 21st birthday tomorrow" she continued speaking over the muffled music coming from inside the large nightclub. The smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies filling the air.

"Right this way Ms" the security guard lead all of us into the nightclub and to a little private area with couches and our own private bar to order drinks.

"This is fucking sick!" Zoe cheered and clapped her hands talking over the loud music the filled the whole club.

The loud music and flashing lights filled the room and hearing people talking or singing kept distracting you. Every once in a while you'd hear someone scream Billie's name but she did a pretty good job ignoring it all.

You heard a males voice which was your guys personal bartender "hey guys, can I get you started with any drinks?" He asked and he started grabbing some glasses.

"Should we all take some shots?" Finneas asked

"Oh my god! Yes we totally should" Claudia jumped in and nodded her head.

"I'm down for whatever" you chuckled and bit your lip nervously.

"5 shots of vodka please" Billie added and raised up 5 fingers looking at the bartender.

The bartender nodded "you know, we're not supposed to give people alcohol unless their officially 21 but I'll let you pass" he chuckled and started pouring the shots into shot glasses and handed them out carefully to not spill them.

Billie smiled at the bartender and passed the shots to everyone so everyone had one "to Blair for her birthday!"

Everyone shouted to me happy birthday and then took their first shot.

"Holy shit, I haven't had a shot in so long" Finneas shook his head and made a face setting the shot glass down on the table.

"Come on we gotta make you a pro" Claudia chuckled and looked at Fin.

"I haven't been out like this in years" I looked around and examined the whole club from where I was sitting.

"Fuck, I try to get you out but it's always" zoe took a breath and started mocking you "I gotta study, I gotta do chores, I'm tired, blah blah blah" Zoe teased you and chuckled.

"Awe my little homebody" Billie laughed and poked your cheek "you need to get outside your comfort zone again, bunny" Billie looked at you.

"Oh shut up, collage is a lot" I roll my eyes and smile a bit "Zoe isn't taking that many classes compared to me" I point at zoe and glare playfully at her.

"Still, you can't just work work work. You gotta party some time." Zoe shrugged.

The bartender passed us a tray of shots "on me, happy birthday" he smiled at all of you and set the tray on the table in front of all them.

Billie bit her lip a tiny bit "you know what we should do?" She looked around at everyone "play a drinking game"

Everyone's faces lit up.