007

Billie O'Connell
Hollywood 10:47pm
Thursday, May 11th

"Come on bunny let's go dance." I grabbed Blair's arm and yanked her over to the dance floor where all our other friends continued to drunkly dance and laugh at each other.

Am I making her uncomfortable? I hope not.

My buzzed actions could be getting me into major trouble but at this very moment, I don't care.

I just want to be near her.

And by her, I mean Blair.

"Cmon loosen up, bunny" i slurred my words and flashed her a small smile to make her feel more comfortable. I knew Blair was never a Club type of gal, she was always a party animal when it was just me and her, or maybe a small group of friends. But this? Definitely not her.

"Billie.." Blair mumbled as she was pretty tipsy herself, her little voice made my stomach turn, In a good way though.

"You'll be okay, I'm right here" I grabbed her hand softly and started to dance along side the group as multiple songs came on that we LOVED. After a while Blair started to loosen up and become her little giggly fun self.

After a couple hours of dancing and just having fun we we're all pretty tired and still very buzzed beside Finneas.

"I think we should all get a couple rooms in the hotel across the street, mostly you guys shouldn't go home nor drive" Finneas chuckles lightly being mostly sober except from a couple shots here and there.

"I think that's a good idea" Claudia nodded agreeing with Finneas as the rest of the group also agreed as they should definitely not attempt driving.

Everyone safely made it to the hotel and figured out who was gonna sleep where.

Finneas and Claudia in one room.
Zoe wanted to get picked up by her boyfriend so she didn't have to stay in a room by herself.
Which finally leaves Blair and Billie in another room.

"Sleep well you two, you definitely need to rest so you guys don't have hangovers tomorrow morning" Finneas chuckles lightly and grabbed Claudia's hand walking to their own room

"Good night !!" Claudia smiled and waved as she started walking with Finneas.

Blair and myself walked into our room and the room was full of silence, for some odd reason until I broke it.

"You feeling okay, hm? You had quite a lot to drink tonight" I let out a small chuckle feeling myself start to sober up a tiny bit.

Blair sighed and looked at me with.. these eyes that made me completely weak "I.. just really want to kiss you right now.." she mumbles and plopped her little body on the large bed.

"You're so drunk.." I chuckled and looked away as her look made me feel some type of way, and I didn't want to do anything without her sober consent "get some sleep okay Blair?" I reminded her.

"I'm not, I just have so many urges.." she groaned and continued to look at me as I felt her eyes on me watching my every move "please."

"You are, now let's lay down" I laid on the other side of the bed as I watched her lay next to me.

"You're so perfect Billie, I love you." She continued to mutter to me as I was just letting her talk, enjoying her presence even if she was just drunkly speaking.

"What do you mean by that, hm?" I curiously asked

"I mean I fucking love you Billie, like seeing you.. with anyone else.. I would get so jealous." She confessed to me as I laid there in shock.

What does she mean by this??

Is she saying she likes me ?

I mean, she has been acting weird lately..

Especially when I get all flirty with her, she gets so shy. And I love it..

Do I feel the same way about her..?

Am I falling for my best friend ?

The next morning I was suddenly woken up by some faint noises, they sounded pretty far away but I couldn't fully tell with my eyes closed as I wanted to fall back asleep.

"Fuck.."

I heard a small raspy voice speak out and I peaked open my eyes and didn't see Blair next to me, I quickly sat up and than my senses started coming to me. I heard her in the bathroom throwing up.

I got up slowly and walked over to the bathroom peaking my head into the dark room seeing a small silhouette hovering over the toilet.

I chuckled to myself and walked up behind Blair slowly as I grabbed her hair and held it gently "you doing ok?" I asked her as she wiped her mouth gently.

"Does it look like I'm doing ok?.. I bet I look hot right now.." she mumbled out slurring her worlds barely being able to tell what she's saying.

"Welcome to your first alcohol hangover babe." I teased her knowing I'd get on her nerves.

"Hush it, definitely not my first hangover Billie." She talked back to me.

"Oh yeah that's right, I remember in high school the first party we went too. You went absolutely crazy and I had to watch over you like a mom watching a toddler" I grabbed a small towel and began to wipe her face off gently.

"You're so dumb" she rolled her eyes at me and sighed heavily "so what stupid things did I say last night?" She asked me as I remembered all the things she confessed to me.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about that." I sighed and sat down next to her.

"Shit.. now I really want to know.. what did I do?" She continued to ask me and whine a bit.

"Blair, please let's just not talk about it.. you should lay back down and maybe sleep a while longer" I sat up and helped Blair up beside me "come on"

"Not until you tell me" she groaned.

"You told me you like me Blair." I finally confessed and saw the worry in her eyes grow.