Quintuplets

It wasn't long after I got out of that man's hands and started my new life. Now I can do whatever I want and enjoy my freedom in a new school far away from this place. After entering this school, I decided to live a peaceful life, maybe even make friends or at least one friend. But fate had its own plans for me and the plan that I wanted to carry out completely failed and I became a loner in school.

"For me to eat today?" I said, softly so that only I could hear.

As I stood in line at the cafeteria, I pondered in my headwhat I could eat to satisfy the hunger in my body.

As soon as I finished my analysis, it was my turn in my head.

"I'll have chocolate and pudding, please," I said, and then I heard a couple of chuckles from behind me.

After I picked up my food, I headed to my vacant table, where I always ate alone.

"Is he alone again?"

"Hee hee, again?"

Behind me, I could hear a few students ' voices, who seemed to enjoy laughing at me.

I don't really care, but it can be unpleasant to hear this all the time, but like I said, I don't care.

Arriving at my place, I noticed a person approaching from the right, from which I looked in this direction and saw a girl, who, judging by the school uniform, was a brand a new.

"Waita minute! I came first, " – she said.
Since this is the place where I always ate, I immediately sat down at the table without paying attention to the girl. Why she apparently didn't like my gesture and just sat down in front of me putting down her tray.

There was food on her tray that went over 1,000 yen.

"Thanks for the treat –" she said, about to start enjoying her meal when she suddenly started looking at me, " is there something wrong with my food?" – What is it? " she asked, looking at me.

It looks like I've been looking at her lunch for too long.

"It's nothing, I was curiousthat someone took so much just to have a snack during their lunch break, you must be really hungry."

"That's right, I had to walk around school all morning and I feel like my legs are going to fall off."

I noticed that she was looking at my test paper, which I was holding in my hands, intending to look at my expected result.

"Is this your test paper?"

"Yes"

"Can I see how many points you've scored?"

"Take it, I know the results anyway."
Taking my sheet, she began to examine it and read my last name.

"Let's see... Ayanokouji-kun. Your grade – "she began to say as she scanned my test –" Wait, 50 points for this test?"

"Yes, to be honest, I'm pretty average in my studies."

"Look, Ayanokouji-kun, I have a good idea!"

I asked, already knowing her idea.
She turned all the way to me and clapped her hands as she said her idea.

"You see, I'm not very good at my studies, so why don't you and I team up and start helping each other with our studies?"

This may seem logical, but I don't need any extra trouble, so I should give up so that she doesn't hold a grudge against me later.

"It sounds rather strange, butit's better to find someone who has higher grades than me..."

Before I could finish my sentence the dispatcher's voice came over the loudspeaker