Court Hearing

I never thoughtI'd ever be late for anything.

Right now, I'm rushing to the house of the fives.

In my hands were printouts of lectures and tests for girls that I had done before our classes.

I also had a chess set in my hands, which I got for playing with an elderly man.

I don't know if we'll meet again, but I don't know if we'll ever meet again. What is more important is the offer to participate in the tournament, but is it worth it?

While these thoughts were running through my head, I ran past a girl I immediately recognized.

I stop and decide to approach her.

"Hi, Miku, did you go out?"  I asked.

I saw a bag of drinks in her hands.

"Yes, I went out to buy a couple of sodas," she said.

"Since we've met, let's go together," I suggested.

"Come on."

Then we went to their house, where I ran into a problem.

"The door is locked," I said.

"So to open the door you need to use a key or you can just enter the number of our apartment and we will open it for you," she said.

"I remember that"

"Then let's start the lesson, Mentor."

After that, we enter the building and take the elevator up to the 30th floor.

Miku recently joined a study group, which was very good news. Now all that's left is to convince the other 3 sisters. I think the most difficult part will be Nino, and we'll start with her.

We go through the doors and in front of my eyes in the living room I saw: Ichiku, Yotsuba and Itsuki.

Well, only Nino is missing, but I think she'll show up soon.

"Oh, good morning, Ayanokoji, Miku," Yotsuba said.

"So many people have gathered. Are you finally ready to learn?"

"I'm always ready," Yotsuba said.

"Me too… But I think I'll just watch it today, " Ichika said.

"I'm onthesubjectof training, so please don't jump to conclusions," Itsuki said.

"Let's start with the history of Japan, just like you promised," Miku said.

I put today's lectures and chess on the table and we start.

"Ah ... you still haven't given up on your lessons?" said Nino.

"Nino, I've been waiting for you to come," I said.

Now that she's shown up, it's time to get her to join the class.

"Nino, join the study group, at least do it just for today."

"Over my dead body"

Then a sinister smile appears on her face.

She's probably going to break up today's class, but it's only today that I'm going to let her do it.

"That's right, Yotsuba, I have a friend from the basketball team who is looking for a replacement for an upcoming sporting event. Knowing how much you love sports, how about, you come and play with them? " said Nino.

"Straight ahead… Right now!?"

"I heard that someone broke something, and because of this, they can't participate in the event. Eh ... but they worked hard, what a pity."