Calm before the storm

Memory.

–So, why did you decide to go to this particular school?

The person who walks in front of me in this house is looking at school admission papers.

He looks very concerned about my decision, since I made it almost at the last moment.

This is not surprising, because this man knows where I come from and knows my father.

To dispel his doubts about my decision, I explained my motive to him.

–It may seem stupid of me, because this school looks unsafe if I want to hide from my father.

–That’s right, why not choose the school where you interviewed Sakayanagi?  Obviously the school he runs will be a much safer hideout.

–I had the same thoughts, but after the interview, Chairman Sakayanagi himself decided to talk to me.  As it turns out, he also knows about the White Room.

It is for this reason that I wanted to reconsider options for another place.

I don't want to study where someone knows about me.

In addition, there was a photograph of his daughter on his desk.  Which means the likelihood that she will know about the White Room.

–I don't think I can change your mind.

–That's right, Matsuo.

–Eh, then you have to take the written exams and the interview again.

–Oh, and one more thing.

–Yes, I'm listening.

–Do you have friends who sell the house?

Present.

This is the first time this has happened to me.

I usually cook with the internet sensei and most of the time it comes out fine.  But I never thought that I would be trained by a professional.

–Miku, does Nino always act like this?

–Usually she cooks for everyone, so she wants everything to be perfect.

–Now I understand why she's so angry."

I wonder if Miku cooked for the whole family, would she behave the same way?

Now Nino and Miku are putting on aprons.

To be honest, they look really nice in them.

There's just one question that's bothering me.

–Miku, why did you volunteer to help me?  I didn't ask for help.

–Then why is Nino helping you?

What is this look?

Okay it does not matter.  I will answer her honestly.

–Because I don't know how to make takoyaki.

Hour ago.

Itsuki decided to ask me something.

–Listen, Ayanokouji-kun, what are you going to cook?

–I have not decided yet.  What do you want me to cook?

–You know, those takoyaki during the fireworks festival were delicious.  Can you cook them?

–Takoyaki means.

I'll have to buy an octopus

Present again.

–Stop your head in the clouds and focus on cooking. Nino pulled me out of my memories.