School trip. The first day.

While we were driving in the car, we all got bored and the quintuplets decided to play their own game.

- A game of quintuplets!

Yotsuba explained the rules:

– «Game of Quintuplets» is a game where you have to guess whose finger is raised.  Definition: Ichika = thumb, Nino = index finger, Miku = middle finger, Yotsuba = ring finger, Itsuki = little finger.

I'm not very good at playing these types of games, but I also decided to participate in this game.  Anyway, besides sleeping, there is no other entertainment in this car.

When I finally understood how to play this game, Nino covered one of her hands with her other hand so that only one finger was visible.

- Who am I?  Nino asked.

Now I think the game has begun.  It is quite difficult to know who this finger will be, because Nino only shows the top of the finger, and the thickness of their fingers is equal.

Each of the quintuplets had different answers.

- Nino.  Miku said.

- Miku, I think.  Ichika said.

- Yotsuba!  Yotsuba said.

- This is Nino.  Itsuki said.

They all try to guess Nino's finger, but no one noticed that Yotsuba voted for herself.

I wanted to take a closer look at Nino’s fingers, but when I approached and reached out to her, she hid her hands behind her.

- Hey, touching and peeking are prohibited!  And don't touch me at all!  Nino said.

If this is prohibited, then you need to choose at random.  I wonder what my level of luck is?  I can try to choose the answer with the most votes, that is, it will be Nino.  But if I choose the option with the smallest number of votes, then there will be two options: Ichika, Itsuki.  50% from two unpopular options.

If you just play for luck, then the chance will be 20%, but if you take into account the fact that Nino chose the finger, then it turns out that...

- This is Miku.

If we take into account that this is Nino, then there is a 90% chance she will decide to show me her middle finger.

I still can’t believe that the previous thoughts ran through my head in just 2 seconds.

- What?  But how did you guess?

It looks like she can't believe I was able to win this game.  But it’s somehow unpleasant for me to see how she wanted to show her middle finger.

- Who knows?  It's just luck, nothing more.

Well, it's definitely an interesting game.

- Let's start the next round.  I said.

– Something has carried you away. Itsuki said.

– I’m going to enjoy this trip to the fullest because if I don’t, then one person will be sad for me and will remember me for it.

Inside the backpack I found a note and it said:

If you do manage to go on a school trip, try to enjoy it to the fullest.

I will be very sad if you come back the same as you were before.

If this is not enough for him, then for this I will make a bunch of notes in the guidebook and show him the most recent memories.

- Well…

Yotsuba tries to say something while looking out the window.

– We’ll have to stop here for at least an hour.