🫧 [ 12 ] 08/08/22 🫧

"i was shitting, alright?" came out of the entrance hall as soon as the bathroom door opened.

when felix came to bedroom and saw everyone there, he blushed with embarrassment:

"ahh, sorry, didn't know you were all here" but he felt relieved when he saw jeongin chuckling.

then he sit on his bed, as far as he could from changbin. it felt a bit tense to be at the same room with him. chan felt the not so good tension which was spreading in the room and decided to quickly stop it spreading even more with asking:

"so jeongin, tell us something about yourself"

"uhh, like what?"

"anything really" jisung said and passed on gummy bears he was currently chewing.

"we know only your name, age and that you're gonna start attending our school in september. so like: what are your hobbies, why are you on this camp, why did you choose our school and so on..." the oldest added.

"okay, uhm" changbin gave him a reassuring smile and the maknae started:

"yang jeongin, my hyungs call me innie. there's not really much about me... i just love singing and dancing and i really want to try doing drama since my other hyungs told me about it. that's basically why i'm here. i chose your school because all of my hyungs a.k.a. best friends attend it as well and so yeah. that's it, i guess" he awkwardly smiled and took few of jisung's gummy bears.

"alright, my question is, innie, can i call you that?" chan stopped and after approval smile and nod from the youngest, he continued:

"are you planning to join drama club at our school? and if so, do you see yourself in any other role than actor?"

"chan-hyung is going to be the head of drama club this year that's why he's asking" changbin explained with a little smirk, which earned him a side eye from chan.

"yeah, my oldest hyung is already there and my others are planning to join too, so it's only natural for me. and they've already told me they think i would be great at set design so we'll see"

"then you can sign up for set designer part here, i think binnie is joining too, right?" chan winked at mentioned and innie exclaimed happily:

"really? i didn't even know i have these choices here. i would definitely do that!" small smile spread across the boy next to chan's face and felix snickered uncomfortably, which made jisung quickly change the topic:

"alright, alright, i'm literally dying to know who are your hyungs because i'm pretty sure some of us know some of them"

"hah, yeah, i haven't mentioned their names? sorry" and, believe me, no one, absolutely no one prepared the room for what came after saying those three names:

"lee minho"

"wh-" jisung's eyes widened and few gummy bears fell out of his mouth as his jaw dropped.

"kim seungmin"

the oldest, who was currently on his way to bathroom, stopped on his track and tripped over one of jisung's shoes. he fell at changbin who yelped in surprise.

"and hwang hyunjin"

felix was drinking from bottle at that time and as soon as those two words hit his eardrums, felix.exe stopped working. he choked on water, spat it all over his bed and started coughing.

it all happened in only few seconds and jeongin looked at changbin with pure horror reflecting in his eyes. but who knew his announcement would cause so much chaos between the boys.

changbin knew he needed to act quickly. he shaken chan of himself, stood up, grabbed the maknae by hand and led them to door, ignoring his chaotic friends. as soon as they were on the patio, he shut the door. then sighed in relief.

innie, who was really surprised by all of the sudden action, stared at the older boy in disbelief. when he processed everything that happened, he gulped and with guilt in his voice asked:

"will your friends be okay?"

changbin laughed and shook his head:

"yeah, maybe? i think so. i mean, i don't even know why they acted like that"

younger one bowed down his head and muttered:

"m'sorry"

older one looked at boy in front of him surprised. then he took his chin between his point finger and thumb, lifted his chin and made him look straight into his eyes.

"it's not your fault, innie, okay?"

jeongin quietly nodded.

they stared into each other's eyes and soul for a while, when changbin realized in what position he had get them to. one of his hand still at younger's chin, innie's beautifully shaped lips little opened, maybe asking for something? their other hands still clasped together. and it hit him like hogwarts express.

he shied away, let go of maknae and tried to hide the blush spreading across his face. jeongin was fortunately too stunned to speak and occupied with trying to hide his own blush to notice something.

this situation was getting more and more awkward by every second. and finally changbin decided to break the silence.

"okay, well... if you want, i can grab our shoes without the others noticing and we can go for a walk now"

"yeah, that would be nice, i think. at least i can show you the rest of the camp" the other boy smiled widely.

"so tell me more about your hyungs, foxie" started conversation changbin as soon as he returned with their shoes.

"seungmin-hyung is wannabe professional photographerand is working in café. he's going to be sophomore in september. him and your classmate minho-hyung are always teasing each other. you know him already... "

that's how the rest of their afternoon went. walking around, talking, laughing, just getting to know each other more. and changbin had never been happier.