🫧 [ 22 ] 08/14/22 🫧

"changbinnie, please..." younger practically begged to help him.

and then slowly, after a long while, he nodded.

that was everything jeongin needed to see. he positioned himself better on the bed, his back facing the wall and opened his arms, saying:

"come on, don't make me wait any longer, we both know that you need this"

changbin's eyes widened with confusion at first, but once he realized what innie was intending, his eyes filled with new tears. and even tho it was his crush who was offering him comfort, he knew he needed it way more than anything else.

so he layed between the younger's legs, hugged his waist, and put his head on his chest.

fox-boy, familiar with this position from times when he needed comfort and his hyungs were there for him, hugged the older boy with one hand and with the other started to play with his hair.

"so... are you okay?" the maknae asked when the boy in his arms calmed down a bit.

"you seriously asking me that?" he chuckled a little.

"i figured out you would like to hear that question"

"and how exactly have you figured that out?"

younger realized that he would probably expose himself if he spoke a little more, so he shrugged.

"never mind. just tell me anything you want and everything that bothers you, i'm here for you" changbin looked up and into innie's eyes, and his heart skipped a beat. even tho his emotions were taking charge of his body, he couldn't ignore how close the fox-boy was.

he was now thankful for his red, puffed, tear-strained cheeks because he started blushing hard. he realized there's no turning back now, so he began:

"my parents are music managers, like i told you first day here. they work almost all year outside the country with different bands and singers on their tours. i'm lucky if i see them twice a year. it's been like that as long as i can remember. they've tried, of course, to bring me and my sister with them few times, but with their tight schedules and tons of work, we were always left alone. so our grandma suggested taking us in, and we started living with her. that's when i met sungie and then chan. i was no longer alone. our halmoni raised us as her own, with some financial support from our parents. although my sister moved out as soon as she turned 18 to travel the world with our parents' money, i've decided to stay with halmoni to repay her kindness and love when she's older. i even set a goal for myself to become independent from my parents' money by the time i'm 21. i don't want to rely on people who don't even care to call and ask how i'm doing. that's why i started working at that café and i'm taking any producer opportunities i can get. but my halmoni... she..." his voice hitched with another tears forming in his eyes.

unable to stop the wave of sadness he gently pushed his head onto the younger one's chest, sobbing heavily.

"oh binnie..." innie, with tears forming in his own eyes, put both arms around the older one, tightening the hug.