🫧 [ 23 ] 08/14/22 🫧

whispering sweet nothings, he stroked his back with one hand while the other played with his hair once again.

"it's alright, just alright, dwaekki... let it all out"

after a few minutes, changbin calmed down and was ready to continue:

"my halmoni called me only few minutes before you came, to tell me that... tell me that..." he had to take a few deep breaths not to get too overwhelmed.

"she has cancer... stage three"

"oh my god, i'm so sorry" jeongin exclaimed, shocked, and wiped yet another tears that fell down the older one's cheeks.

"is it curable?"

"it is, but she doesn't want to ask for money for treatment from her daughter, since my mom thinks that she snitched me away from them and from the responsibilty of being the seo descendant. even tho i'm pretty sure they would help her, i don't want to ho against my halmoni's wishes. i just feel so hopeless" changbin sighed, frustrated and exhausted from all the crying.

"you can't lose hope. she will get the treatment somehow, and she will get well soon. i'm sure of it" innie smiled reassuringly.

and determined to stay in the other's life and help him through it all he stated:

"we'll figure it out, changbinnie. i promise"

changbin finally finding peace in the younger one's smile nodded quietly. then he yawned widely and laid his head on fox-boy's chest because the exhaustion from all the crying was taking over his body. and the comfort the other boy was giving him was indescribable.

"guess we both have parents issues, don't we?" after a while of being lost in his own thoughts jeongin mumbled gently caressing older's cheek, when he realized the boy in his arms had fallen asleep.

"this is just me thanking you for taking care of me back in high school" he kissed the top of his head drifting off to sleep soon after.

little did he know that changbin wasn't sleeping yet.

attention, attention !!!i've changed a little some features in chat (emojis, profile photos of the group chats) and innie's and changbin's pfp + changbin's twitter account cause i realized that i made them how would they look like after the events...

i've changed a little some features in chat (emojis, profile photos of the group chats) and innie's and changbin's pfp + changbin's twitter account cause i realized that i made them how would they look like after the events of summer camp. check it out if u want, just don't get confused :)
aaand i've also realized that somewhere i wrote that changbin works in café and somewhere that jeongin, i guess i wasn't decided yet? but i rewrote it so now changbin is the one working in café with seungmin, all confusion sorted, hopefully :D
byeee <3