🫧 [ 32 ] 08/18/22 🫧

it was 11 pm. the brunet and now blonde finally made it to cabin from the studio.

their other three roommates were sound asleep, cuddled on the king-sized bed.

the younger one opened the door on their room and collapsed onto the bed almost asleep, not caring he was still in his day clothes and hadn't cleaned up for the night.

"foxie, wake up, you gotta get washed up, we stink" the older softly shook him, but he only mumbled something unintelligible and kept on sleeping.

"guess you were really tired, foxie, can't blame you tho, it was a hard day" changbin whispered while petting the other's hair. the contented smile he caused made him smile too.

he stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then grabbed his pyjama and made his way to the bathroom, careful not to wake up the other boys.

this day was so so long. he, innie and chan-hyung recorded their song yesterday already. but today was the shooting day, and since they have only tomorrow to finalise all the details, they needed to edit the video as soon as possible. chan was sleep-deprived from putting together the whole song, so the other two decided they would edit the music video together.

not that changbin would mind, of course. spending more and more time with his crush was just a bonus, and ever since sunday they had grown so much closer. to say that he was happy was an understatement.

while showering, he noticed the weather outside had changed. raindrops were falling on the window, creating a beat he started to hum to. maybe new song? he also heard loud thunder while brushing his teeth.

'only two nights, when i'm not counting this one and it's over' he thought. he will definitely miss the cuddling seasons with younger. but that was not the only thing.

'isn't this camp the right time to finally confess? what could go wrong?' and with these thoughts he opened the door on their shared room.

the sight of crying innie sitting in the corner of the room plugging his ears, was definitely not what he expected.

he quickly dropped everything, closed the door and practically ran to the younger.

when their eyes met, innie threw himself on the brunet's frame, stuffing his head to the crook of his neck.

"it's too much, too too much... help me, please... please, save me..." he cried out.

the older, shocked but not surprised, carefully hugged blonde and started to mumble sweet nothings into his ear.

"love, i'm here... don't worry, it's going to be okay..." changbin stroked his back, not even realising he used pet name.

"breathe with me, okay?" brunet put innie's hand on his chest, when he realised he started to hyperventilate.

jeongin's teary eyes were desperately looking into changbin's worried ones, but his breathing fortunately started to calm down. only tears were still falling down his face.

when the older noticed that signs of incoming panick attack were gone, he without thinking took now almost calmed fox-boy into his arms bridal style. he stood up and lay with the younger in his arms on their bed.

jeongin repositioned himself, so he was now lying on binnie's chest cuddling, their legs tangled.