chapter three

the boy opened his eyes. on a bed. the room was white. where am i? he thought. he tried to get up fron the bed, but somehow the chest hurted. he looked on it. he saw that he was in a hospital rope but it was with blood stains. am i dead?

niki got up, but there was nothing to see, it was an white room. but eventually, he stopped. there was like a whisper he heard. "what happened, mom?"
"stay there!"
"dad! please! what is happening?!"
"just go to your room!"
"is niki okay?"

he titled his head, was that his family? how is he hearing them? a loud scream was heard so he covered his ears. niki took a step forward and fell over a body. it was his, in the state when he commited it. he saw the stained shirt and the knife next to his body.

he widened his eyes, but it all went black, and again he opened his eyes but on a different bed, where he saw his mom and dad sitting next to the hospital bed, and the nurses that were reasurring them.
one of the nurses noticed, and started to shout. "he's alive!" they all widened their eyes and his mom got up, hugging niki.

why am i alive? i should've been dead.. he didn't look happy at all. "my baby! are you feeling okay?" mom's tears dropped on the new sheets of the bed, but the boy just silently nodded almost being suffocated by his mom.
'well looks like the universe gave me another chance.'

is that a sign?

but for what.. im suffering more like this.

~

if there are any typos or grammar mistakes please kindly correct me <3