chapter seventeen

"hey su-" jake stopped his tracks when he noticed the person who he wasnt expecting to come. "now what the fuck are you doing here?"

"meeting up with sunoo, telling him my secrets and making him want to distance himself from me, is that all you can do?" niki entered in jake's house and slammed the front door, making jake flinch.

"niki, go away" he sighed in annoyance.

"oh? i thought we are friends." niki used his vampire super powers to make jake fall to the round by a simple kick.

"agh! are you crazy?!" jake yelled at him and his eyes turned red, with the fangs which started to appear. niki crunched down infront of jake "you wanted to tell sunoo im a vampire, right? you wanted to make him scared of me."

jake looked at niki up and down with disgust. "move, you bitch."

niki smiled and used his vampire powers to title jake's head and almost making it crack.

"niki what the fuck is wrong with you?!" jake spat out with hate that could be heard in his voice.

"what's wrong with me?" niki scoffed, and raised both of his eyebrows "now, thats funny" he continued

niki used his powers now to choke the older. he raised jake's head, and as soon as he did, he made the air press onto jake's neck from all parts of the atmosphere.

"you fu..fucker, let go!" jake struggled to say as he tried his best to stop the choking, but it was no use.

"stop trying to steal everything i have left" niki spoke between gritted teeth, "it's only making me want to kill you more" he made the air press onto his neck harder.

jake struggled to breath, so he tried gasping for air.

"see? it hurts so bad, so why dont you just give up?" niki looked at jake who looked desperate for air.

it was silence, and the only thing that could be heard was jake trying to breath, which wasnt working anyways.

".. do you want to die?" niki asked as he didnt have any expression on his face. it was just.. emotionless.

if you asked jake what he felt in that moment, the only thing he could describe is the fear, but not of niki. of what he was capable to do. he never thought he'd get this strong, especially if he only drinks animals' blood.

but it was so unusual.. he didn't act like this until now, so how is he like this? what happened to him?

"i said, do you want to die?" niki got closer to jake's face and stared into the older's frightened eyes. just as he was about to speak, niki pressed onto his neck more.

jake immediately started kicking his feet, and his face was turning a bright shade of pink due to not breathing. "you're not talking, so i guess you do want to die.. that's sad." niki smiled a little as he moved back again, seeing jake struggle even more.

"le..let go" he finally managed to say.

"huh? that didn't sound too nice, you know."

jake glared at him, kicking his feet even more.

"quit the cool act, your life is in my hands now, smartass." niki glared too.

"please" jake breathed out, and niki sighed, shaking his head. "i dont think you understand, make it sound nicer.. i even loosened the grip for you to actually can talk."

jake teared up from the lack of oxygen "please, niki"

niki looked at him as he titled his head, and finally let go of the older who immediately began coughing like crazy, he gasped for air and coughed at the same time.

the younger chuckled and pat his back "it wasn't even that hard, was it?" but then his smile dropped. "your ego is what makes you the worst"

jake was still coughing, but he heard that. niki sighed and grabbed his face, to make him look at him. "touch sunoo, or tell him anything about me, and you are dead." he told the latter who's eyes were widened.

niki noticed his eyes getting red so he made his red too.

"your powers are too weak to use after this, jake. it will be a waste of energy." niki's lips formed a thin line and let go of the older.

"so, you got me? no talking about anything with sunoo."

silence.

"have you fucking understood?!"

"yeah!" jake said with all the power he had left in him.

"thats what i thought." niki muttered and got up from the ground, stretching a little.

"well, goodbye." he put on a fake smile, and left. jake sighed and let his head drop on the floor, breathing heavily. he needs the others in this situation.

⊹₊ ⋆

"so.. if jake canceled the plans, that means i can hang out with niki, right?" sunoo spoke to himself while he was eating his breakfast. "is he mad at me, though..?"

his thoughts, or- more like the 'talking to himself' session was interrupted by a knock on his door, to which he immediately answered.

"who is it?" he yelled from the kitchen as he tried to put on his socks as fast as he could so he could go to open the door.

"its niki!"

it was exactly the person he was expecting. he jumped in happiness, then opened the door. "heyyy!" sunoo smiled.

niki smiled back, along with a wave of his hand, but he acted surprised "oh wait, but shouldn't you be at jake's? i totally forgot!"

sunoo shook his head "nope, apparently he had to leave to his relatives, i think?"

"hmm, i see." niki nodded, "well, you still want to hangout, or?"

sunoo nodded but stopped "im still in pijamas though" sunoo chuckled nervously, and looked back into his house "come on in, lets eat something and then we'll go"

niki nodded, and got in sunoo's house. they both went to the kitchen, but niki refused to eat, so only sunoo ended up eating.

"so uhm.. where should we go?" sunoo asked

"well, i want to show you a place that i like a lot." niki said to which the older smiled as he tried to eat as fast as possible. niki looked at him and chuckled "hey, calm down a bit, we have time"

"no, we'll end up going in the afternoon" sunoo said and niki laughed at him. "how is that?"

"it takes a lot of time for me to get ready, you're acting like you dont know that" the pink haired boy got up, washed his dish and ran upstairs to get his clothes.

niki's smile instantly dropped, got sunoo's phone that was on the table and unlocked it. he expected atleast a password but sunoo didnt have any. how is this boy still alive with this behavior?

well, he entered in the agenda app and deleted jake's phone number. the only messages they shared were a dot (probably to save his number on the phone) and a smiley face.

well, atleast he knew they didnt have the time to communicate stuff.

but niki knew, jake wouldn't tell anyone about him being a vampire because he is into all of this too.

if he did, though.. then niki fucked up.